l8er dudes! (for now)

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Delta Blues, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Delta Blues

Delta Blues New Member

Jun 25, 1999
    King Willieville
    Back for this post only. I'll be on a self-imposed hiatus for a couple months probably. I'll lurk occasionally, but I'm taking some time to get my stuff back in order and regain perspective. This board is too large a stumbling block for me. Time to get real, get back to what's truly important and begin to mend some broken relationships. Hope to be back here in a few months as a far more civil and productive member.

Peace to all and Go USA!

2. russ

russ Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Canton,NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No prob...you'll be back .....they all come back.....you can't stay away ....... mwahahaha.....

3. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The U.S. is part of Concacaf, which is one of the continental confederations. There are confederation championships. Ours is the Gold Cup. There is also qualifying for the World Cup. It comes every four years and the soccer world works in cycles between them.
    There will be friendlies soon. For now there is the player pool to analyze.
    Hasn't USSF already said it's sorry for messing up the ticket allocations? The two of you can just put that behind you so you can both start thinking about those friendlies, possibility of Copa America, and the next coach.