L1 32ème: Lorient v Marseille

Discussion in 'Olympique de Marseille' started by Robdog, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Ok peeps. Time to recover from UEFA Cup sorrows. Ligue 1 title is in grasp. Keep a steady ship & it will be Glory for L'OM. Should be an easy match & all 3 points for the taking. Lyon & Bordeaux will mash this weekend. A tie would be awesome, because both teams would lose points & it would represent a chance for L'OM to increase the lead on top of the table.
    Allez L'oM!!!!

2. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    easy???

any team in the top 1 of the league SHOULD NOT be underestimated

i predict this game to be tough one, because they are #1 now and are under pressure to keep that place

3. N. Platini

N. Platini Member

Jan 31, 2006
    Londres
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    For OM this is a great chance to put extreme pressure on Bordeaux + Lyon ( who play later tonight ) but I have this feeling OM will mess this one up .

4. zizouForlife

zizouForlife Member

Jun 3, 2008
    so far u prediction is right. they are still 1 goal down

EDIT: [phew] big sigh of relief 2-1 of L'OM.

brandao is proving himself, if he had joined at the beginning things would be better

5. Bonizzoni

Bonizzoni Member

May 4, 2004
    São Paulo - Brasil
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkmenistan
    I'm surprized with Brandão. Being brazilian, IMO he didn't had talent to play in Ligue 1. But now I think if we had him against Shakhtar,things could be different right now.

We need someone to make pair with Brandão next season...

6. Robdog

Robdog Member+

Oct 20, 2002
    Rancho Cordova, Cali
    Don't you think Ben Arfa can do the job??? I do. Also, what about Kone??? Hard player that never gives up. We shall what the future holds. At the moment it looks like Bordeaux will have 62 points. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Bordeaux has a very strong team & at the moment they are in great form.