Kuwait vs UAE [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by nazzo, Nov 27, 2004.

1. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Congrats to all Kuwaitis the win today against UAE

And also Congrat for all the people of UAE for the amazing preformance.

2. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Re: Kuwait 1-0 UAE

Please don't put results in the title.

3. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

ok

4. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI

amazing performace wayhik!! it was crap!

5. hooshimaro

hooshimaro New Member

Sep 18, 2004
    Texas

Congrats to U Q80s for the win and also ur invasion of bigsoccer

6. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

ishda3wa i5iti laish chithi bil 3aks kan li3ib il Emarat a7san min li3ib Kuwait 1000 mara.

7. Yabyab

Yabyab New Member

Oct 30, 2004

have you even seen the game? UAE played a great match, Kuwait performance was horrible. But that was expected since Kuwait played with the second squad (only 2 players from the national teams, Neda and Bashar the rest were the substitutes).

8. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Yabyab

Yup, u have a point

9. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    no wait u guys understood me wrong! anna i means the whole game was crap not only uae! both teams were crap! it was a crap game andyes kuwait was much crapier.

10. ilbaasha

ilbaasha New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Kuwait City
    terrible performace! UAE controlled both halves, the goal was the result of individual effort... one good pass + one good shot = one nil win in a boring match...

If such performance continues, we'll be thrashed even by Bhutan in a competetive match!!!

man of the match was Al-Fathly (GK) who saved us from embarrassment... defence line was reasonably good!!! but midfield players had no discipline!!! and the strikers...well, was there any?!?!?

I know it is only a freindly, and most of the players are the second team's... but still, these are the subs in real matches, and should be of better quality.

good luck (hopefully better performance too) in the second freindly

11. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    theres a second friendly? when? mita? shino? ish7aga ow wain? walla no tells me anything!!

12. mcruic

mcruic Member

Jun 26, 2004
    Scotland
    Club:
    Dundee United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    3rd December in Dubai. UAE were scheduled to play Slovakia on that day, but are playing Kuwait instead.

13. Emirati

Emirati New Member

Jun 22, 2004
    UAE
    Your strikers were marked throught out the game by Mohammed Qassim and Basheer Saeed.

Our defense played a good game though they make now and then individual mistakes but they are working much more better than before.

It was overall a good game by the players we controlled midfield well against a very non-interested Kuwait.We only had one striker up front for most of the game Fasial couldn't find enough space for any real chance on goal.

Stand-out players for UAE

Subait Khater(midfield) : During the entire match ,or a matter a fact every match,with the NT he displayed great individual skill to keep his kuwaiti opponets from taking the ball from him.This is the same dude who scored 2 goals against Jordon.

Salah Obiad(winger) :Made some very good openings,his dribbling brings something new to the squad.

Salim Khamis(midfield) :Created many chances , was a good player to watch beating the kuwaitis whenever he could.

The 2nd match i'm expecting a UAE victory maybe we lack quality strikers but our midfield is in good form and in my view much more better than Oman's or Kuwait's or Qatar's.

14. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Emarati

First thank you for participating

Yup, I agree with every thing you say; However, I'm not sure who will win the second match since Kuwait will play with all of their players (unlike the first game). I think it will be a close game 50% chance for both teams to win.

Good Luck to both teams in Gulf Cup 17.

P.S. I think UAE has a better team than both Oman and Qatar and maybe even Iraq, but they need to use their talents wisely.

15. Emirati

Emirati New Member

Jun 22, 2004
    UAE
    nazzo, your welcome and best of luck to kuwait in her next matches.

16. ilbaasha

ilbaasha New Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Kuwait City
    apparently, in the first match the manager wanted to test his defence!!! :rolleyes: the second match is a test for strikers and midfield, if that's the case it will become a competitive match-like game, especially that UAE need the win for morale boosting... hopefully we'll watch an ineresting match.

nazzo, are you going to the match? this one is in Dubai, so no excuses :p

17. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ilbaasha

Yeah, I will go to the match Insha2 ALLAH.

Except, I have a project due on the day after the match, so its going be hard to attend the match.

18. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Emirati

The best of Luck to the UAE in their next match and the Gulf Cup 17 too.

19. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    1-1 final score for the second game betweeb Kuwait and UAE

20. thehands1616

thehands1616 New Member

Feb 15, 2004
    little island
    is it true that in kuwait you guys are allowed multiple wives and that you get 12,000 dollars for gettign married and get money everytime a child is born? just asking i heard this and couldnt believe.

21. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    LOL yes thats true! but i dont think u get 1200 dollars for each wife! its only the first one.and u have to be kuwaiti and so does she to get the money! and yeah u get money everytime a child is born, but ur only allowed four wifes! im not sure exactly with all the details, but im sure the guys here can help!

ri7na fee7a 7isdona. :D

22. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    hey nazoo ri7t il imbara?

23. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In Islam you can only marry 4 wives if and only if you can treat them equaly.

Plus, you cant marry more than one unless you have a reason...like if the wife is not furtile.