Kreis Fans

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by GoRapids, Jul 5, 2005.

1. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
  2. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    No.

Good for you, where you guys when we raised funds to buy the Brimstone Cup.

I'm just screwing with you......this is really cool, I'm glad to see another fan based trophy enter the league.

3. Balonpie

Balonpie Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Scenic Carrollton
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's no silver boot.
    BTW we need to get our wits about The Lonestar Derby w/ the impending announcement of the SJ tremors to Houston.

4. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh, I think that will happen just fine. No need to worry about it too much. (First, though, there needs to be some Houston SG going so we have someone to work with - we can't just put it together on our own.)

As for the RMC - sorry, Charlie, but that is up to you guys to put together. Frankly, it should be just done by you folk. That would make it more meaningful.

5. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    :D hey ... I wasn't looking for FC Dallas fans support ... but some Jason Kreis supporters!!! Where else to look! ;) Surely there are some lovers that lurk around these parts of the woods still!!!

Anyway ... if you want an FYI about the RMC ... the cup has been purchased and 75% paid for by Rapids fans ... now's the RSL time to fundraise ...

But if any of you would like to support us or get information ... http://www.rockymountaincup.com/ ... information ... and even if you want to donate $5, $10, $20 ... you're furthering the love fans have for MLS!!!

Thanks!

6. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay, I'm confused - why the hell did you pay 75%? It should be 50/50....

And why are YOU pushing for the money - shouldn't they?

Do we need to get out our baseball bats and head over to SL-ville?

7. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    The only reason Crapid fans have "paid" that much is because they already had their auction and RSL is just starting there's now. In the end it will be 50/50.

8. RodneyMunch

RodneyMunch New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    You turn over that Slurpee head mascot of yours, and we'll make a donation.

9. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I am still curious why a Rapids supporter is pushing the Real side of things....

And I was confused about how Colorado got their side done ahead of Real - the Loyalists sure seem to be better organized....

10. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    There are 10 of us that form C10 (the committee of 10) ... 5 Rapids fans ... 5 RSL fans.

TOGETHER we're doing this.

Rapids auction was completed ... now's RSL's turn. So I'm on the committee is all.