Korean Soccer Chants?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by hanul21, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    nah, essvee's from an obscure system in the Great Andromeda nebula... ;)

2. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    Riots...

let me ask you how many of you here have seen the real violence of riots in Korea in real life???

I bet a very few...

on that clip, K the Core posted, yes it was a cheap shot of a police officer ( 전경 ) special riot police i guess you can say... who knows?? that guy who was standing could have set them guys on fire, you never know... it was a brutal shot but thats the way it goes

do you have any idea how much ******** they take?? as you know it is required for Korean males to go thorugh 2 years of Military...

wether you like it or not, you can get placed as a 전경 or riot police which is probabaly the most stressing job while serving your country... I have a few friends who are serving right now and they tell me it gets so stressing.. and of course on media we only see protestors get hurt...

people start a riot against a group and the goverment, guess who does all the dirty work??? young police officers who just happened to be serving 2 years for their country...

these guys take lot of ******** and hell yeah their lives are on the line too... what would you do if people came at you with pipe bombs, big ass rocks, steel pipes, gas + fire and etc...

its not police brutality thats the problem... its the government thats rotting...

3. cha doo ri

cha doo ri Member

Jul 17, 2004
    L.A.
    agreed....

4. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Not to mention that a lot of those "pedestrian" thugs are paid ghang-paes. Maybe their was a lot of history between the riot police and that one guy who got punked... I dont know

I know riot control is a lot different than normal policing since pretty much anything goes, but Im still not sure about that shot though...I mean...If he's a cop, should be really taking head shots at dudes carrying tree branches?

There were a lot of other ways to handle that situation. Did you guys get a load of that one cop sharpening his shield on the street like it was a blade? Sick...

5. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    whats the point of rioting??

when the government just sit there and send out young males to save their ass???

i havent yet heard of a succesful outcome out of a riot, only death and injuries and media attention...

people dont riot, there would be no police brutality.

6. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    Sharping shield = sick

Gas Tank + Fire = sick also

i dont think you can really decide which side is right...

whichever side I am with, Id probabaly beat the ******** out of oppoinent side... its just human instincts, when feel threatened we tend to attack first

7. dcunited4life

dcunited4life New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Seoul
    If all these plastic Koreans are stereotyping the entirely country about a police video then these idiot "Americans" must've forgotten about a gentleman named Rodney King. I guess Augietx is too stupid to realize that there are much more police brutality and murders in US compared to Korea.

Oh by the way, didn't the US government order to shoot and kill their own people in New Orleans? Augietx, I am so glad that your father uprooted you from this great society and planted your ass there in the US. We don't need you and your pu$$y son to serve in the ROK army. Please go fight in Iraq or Afghanistan instead.

Stop making stupid comments and start posting in the US forum. You're nothing more then a troll and a b1tch. ;)

8. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    :eek: :D

9. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I actually lived right across a train station (Ichon Station: no. 5 line) and a street away (Dongbu Ichon-dong) from the Yongsan U.S. 8th Army Garrison. We used to camp out on the roof of our APTs after reading the scrolling fliers on the bottom of AFN (Armed Forces Network: Formerly AFKN) that usually said:

"Heavy Protest Scheduled Outside Gate 17, Gate 19, Gate 1 and 2. All U.S. Army Personel and Department of Defense Dependents are Required to Act with Precaution".

As a veteran observer of these riots, I must add: I really am sympathetic for the riot police officers. A lot of the times these demonstrators behave out of line.

Once, I was roaming the streets of Sookmyung Women's University, which happened to be adjacent to Yongsan Garrison's Barracks corp, Camp Coiner, and I found myself being randomely punched by demonstrators. They might not have meant it (I was obviously at the wrong place at the wrong time) because they were being chased away by the riot police, but arbitrarily abusing (punching, kicking) pedestrians shows that they had violence as a primary agenda.

I, for one, absolutely disagree with their political message and two, I am sick and tired of Korean Worker's Unions and likes (Yang-kee go hom today!) that think they can get away with demonstrating and having it all in their favor without paying for heavy consequences.

And please, what do these riot police have to be blamed for? If I had a weapon and shield that may or may not conflict some sort of serious damage to a mutherfcuker who is about the same age as I am holding a damn metal pole point blank in my face, I'd beat his ass too.

10. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul

yeah, i agree with you these police arent to be blamed..

i went to school in Korea, it was right next to a community college... and ive seen so many riots it was ridiculous I was pretty young back then also...

ive seen beat up, seriously injured police officers being carried off and protestors were throwing big ass rocks, brings and (alcohol filled bottles with tissue and they would lit it up and throw it at the police, when it hits the ground or people alcohol gets out and fire just lits right on it)

I hate them tear gas too they hurt.. not to mention one of the student protestors died and it was a huge deal.. they even made a monument for the guy right in front of my school...

anyway what im saying is, before blaming the police for brutality , you also gotta look at the other side

11. dcunited4life

dcunited4life New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Seoul
    If Augietex and his Yankee wanna-be buddies want to know why the police need to become more brutal with the demonstrators then take a look at the article below.

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php...icle_id=0000070217&section_id=102&menu_id=102

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php...icle_id=0000147081&section_id=102&menu_id=102

At least "our" Korean police don't use guns to kill it's own people these days. I guess our boys are a lot more civil then "their" police squad. :rolleyes:

Oh and I forgot. We don't have racial profiling here in Korea. :eek:

12. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    so 21 yr old kid who was serving his country is gonna go blind because he was ordered to stand by and watch over the statue...

some of them people have way too much time in their hand... protesting against a ********ing statue issue... and they complain about no jobs, high enrollment fees and etc...

with that time, go find a job