Korean Football Website/Club

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Horangi, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Horangi

Horangi Member

May 25, 2010
    Club:
    TR de Coatzacoalcos
    I've been following Korean NT's since 2002 and this site is probably the best English site with the most knowledge and insight into Korean football. I suspect a bunch of us are older with some professional skills and I'm wondering if anyone else is interested in starting a website and/or a club rather than divulging all our footy knowledge on these threads. Perhaps even a NYC charter of the Red Devils?? What do you guys think?

2. Mudang

Mudang Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    People have tried this before. There was a short-lived site called FootKorean some members here started but due to a lack of traffic had to be shut down ...

BigSoccer Korea is bar none the best source for Korean football news (in English). I haven't seen any other community with better contributing members.

I wouldn't mind the Bulgeun Akma group recognizing BSKorea as the North American chapter or the "Gyopo Chapter" if you will. Many members here are absolute fanatics (myself included) who would gladly contribute.

Also, considering the creativity that comes out of these forums wouldn't mind collaborating with some people in making some original merchandise (i.e. that Hongbama T-shirt).

olijolly and TaegukWarrior repped this.
  3. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    if it can be better sure. but i dont know a better place for KPA and KNT news. youth and domestic are lagging though

Mudang repped this.
  4. TaegukWarrior

TaegukWarrior Member+

Jan 12, 2008
    Miami
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Speaking of which, would that be happening anytime soon, I'd definitely throw down for one

Mudang and edkwolverines repped this.
  5. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i as well.

6. Randomized

Randomized Member

Feb 18, 2005
    If anyone knows of a quality t-shirt company that will use custom designs, I could look at group discounts.

Mudang repped this.
  7. edkwolverines

edkwolverines Member+

May 21, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    DO IT NOW. I don't know any quality t-shirt sites. All the ones kids at my school use are local to Ann Arbor.

EDIT: I lied/am stupid. http://undergroundshirts.com/ is a site that does large batch orders.