Korea National Team/"Be The Reds" for Babies?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Blitzz Boy, Oct 7, 2006.

1. Blitzz Boy

Blitzz Boy Member

Apr 4, 2002
    The West Side
    Hello from the Land Of Crooked Speedskating Referees!

My coworker speaks fluent Korean and he & his wife are going to have their first baby in a couple of months.

He's a casual soccer fan, and he took long lunches to watch Korea's World Cup matches but I am trying to "convert" him to be a hard-core fan.

Is there a web site with an English language interface that will ship to the US where I could buy a baby-sized Korea National Team jersey? Or a baby-sized "Be The Reds" or "Korea Team Fighting" shirt?

I'm going to be in southern California in a couple of months. Are there any stores there that sell Korean soccer gear that have infants' sizes?

2. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    ehm, there are a couple of guys here who are quite knowledgeable on football kits, but just not seem to be around at the moment...

3. 12th Warrior

12th Warrior Member+

May 27, 2006
    Hmmm...where would that be?

As for your quest for a baby-size t-shirt, I couldn't find any on the net. They did have one for a 9-year-old child here http://www.soccerphile.com/soccerphile/shop/football-shirts.html#korea_shirts.
    Maybe you can get that and wash it to see if it will shrink or tell your co-worker that his baby can grow into it. By then it will probably be a vintage shirt worth many times more.
    But like Elliad said, there are others here who probably can help you further if the above options don't work for you.

4. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think he mean he from USA

5. aguy2die4

aguy2die4 Member

Mar 26, 2005
    Seoul/London
    ive seen mothers using "be the reds" handkerchiefs as bandanas or actual bandanas for their babies. its pretty simple and very cute.

however not sure of an english interface website.

but perhaps the pic below may give you an idea of whats available out there. Good luck.
    [​IMG]