korea jersey

Discussion in 'Korea' started by casualfan, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    yes but I'm afraid you can use them as those internet shops only work within Korea.

www.dosoccer.com
    www.soccer24.co.kr

are two major ones I went and bought one before the WC.

right now, dosoccer site will get orders for the new stock that's supposed to come in this October. The site said that Nike is not planning to sent another stock until next year if you miss this one.

http://www.dosoccer.com/pds/Goods/1583.jpg

2. Werdguy

Werdguy New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    New York
    yea... i actually called me grandmother in korea like 2 months before the WC started and asked her to send me a jersey, and she went all out and bought me the cool motion and shorts....

the whole thing with the mesh and stuff is very cool,... but it can be a bitch to put on if you don't keep the layers together, and i thin kwe saw evidence of that when players from different countries in the world cup took like 5 minutes to put one of the shirts on..

3. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    whoa they can come apart like that?

4. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    no the two never gets completely separated.

It seems like the neck part is where the inner layer and the outer layer merge together.

5. Werdguy

Werdguy New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    New York
    yea, they are connected at the top, at the collar i think.... but the bottom parts and sleeves are not connected, so it can cause veyr minor problems...

cool jersey though....

6. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, whatever the case may be, I've decided to wait till they come out with a new jersey. One where its masculinity won't be questioned. Does anyone know how often they come out with these new jerseys? And is that previous post true about Nike's contract running up?

7. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Nike's contract ends of this year/starting next year.

I have a feeling that Nike won't change the jersey for a while IF they contracts with KFA again.

8. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    what makes up a feminine colour anyway?

9. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    well the current Korean NT jersey made by Nike looks pinkish red under the sunlight. Under the stadium light/far away/strong direct light, it turns red. REALLY bright hot red.

But pinkish red when not under those circumstances.

10. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    oh man that is soo cool! i cant wait to get mine, and flaunt it on the subway, does it turn bright hot red on the single layered one as well?

11. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    I would assume so but it really does look pinkish under normal circumstances. It's not like you're gonna carry a head lamp/halogen lamp with you all the time to make it look red!

12. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    heheehehe you never knowww..

13. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    I want Korea to come out with a black jersey.

And I want Korea to replace the tiger with a devil.

And instead of the player's name on the back, it should say "Satan."

This will (1) intimidate the opponents (2) piss off the Christian fundamentalists who got their asses whupped during the World Cup. I wonder if they "Became the Reds."

14. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002

ahahaha! what a funny guy you are!! i kinda like the tiger though...

15. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    i forgot to ask, for those of you that have the 2 layered korea nt jersey, which side is the flag on, the right sleeve or left sleeve?

16. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    its on the right.

17. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Adidas???

We all know Adidas is hands down the best in uniforms and soccer merchandise in general, but do you guys really see Korea changing?

I dont personally. If any of you have been to Korea within the last 5 years or so, you all know Koreans have a deep infatuation with Nike, brought on by the likes of Jordan (a demigod there) and Chan Ho.

About the only Adidas where I saw the last time I was there were imitation Adida slippers that people used at mogyotangs.

LOL...I hope we do change though because year in and year out...our uni's suck A**.

18. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Adidas???

It's funn you should mention Korean peoples infatuation with Nike. I always thought Japan would have Nike since every Japanese person I meet loooooooves Nike. I mean go to Nike Town in Manhattan, it's all Japanese tourists.

But yeah, I like Adidas the best. They seem to come out with the best styles. I think the best were the jerseys from 2000. Sure all the jerseys had the same basic design, but it worked so well. Japan's jersey looked awesome. I can only pray that if Nike continues with Korea, that they give them a jersey that won't make me cringe inside.

19. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I think Nike jerseys actually look nice all except for our very own hideosly ugly jerseys. If its just not..pink..

BTW I cant imagine us with an Adidas jersey. I mean..i think it would kinda look like China's red ones.

20. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Re: Re: Adidas???

No offense otterulz but if youre talkin about the ones with the pepsi challenge swirl down the middle...Im sorry, but those uniforms really did suck.

And if Ive mistaken those unis with the simple red ones with the blue collar well, all I can say is is that some guy was wearing one of those during the WC at a favorite late night Korean eatery here in the city (Won Me). Ive never seen such color clash and downright lack of style. He looked like he was on his way to a business meeting or something.

DO u think FIFA would get pissed if we requested a national color change?

ADIDAS PLEASE HELP WITH A FASHION MAKEOVER

21. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Re: Adidas???

I guess I forgot to say the Adidas ones. The Korean one with a swirl was just down right awful.

22. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like the design of the Korea jerseys. Just the fact that they're pink blows my mind. Well, I guess those lattitude, longitude lines as well. I like USA's home ones the best from Nike this year.

23. Stinger

Stinger New Member

Oct 5, 2002
    Germany, Duisburg
    You can get those shirts via ebay.
    Search "Korea" in sports. And you will find a seller with name yesshin.

I bought a replica of m b hong (he only has the "made in korea" jerseys).

But he has several markings, cha, song, ahn, seol,, and of course the away versions, too.

Enough commercial.

You can email me for a cool motion version of an unmarked korea jersey in xxl.
    Price ranges from 45$€ to 50$€(i think this is 45.000-50.000 Won).

Starrcade@web.de

24. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    I thought Inter Milan's Nike jersey looked the best.

Among the WC Nike unis, I thought Portugal's was the best except that I think it would have worked a lot better if they used other colors.

25. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    The Korea Home jersey I bought off the net wasn't really pink at all... it looks perfectly hot red to me, actually, even under the sunlight... but the kick-off jerseys look REALLY pink indeed (my cousin had one of those).

Can anyone help me on where on the net I can get the Korea's away jersey? It seems that its sold out everywhere I look... and I'm looking for at least the single layer version (kickoff versions are horrible).