Kirovski's postseason performance: Worthy . . .

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by churchill2000, Nov 1, 2004.

1. churchill2000

churchill2000 3x MLS Cup Champions

Jul 12, 2004
    Monde Virtuel
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I must say Jovan Kirovski has certainly become a key player in the late season of MLS, he has proven himself valuable to the team, with assists here and there.

But is this real evidence that he is worthy of staying in LA, or is it just him trying to keep his job?

2. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    A sad case for an American player, and I hope It does not happen to nobody any more: Going Euro to rot on the bench for too many years now he is back trying to pick up some steam....Good luck Kiro...... :eek:

3. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002
    I for one have been impressed with Kirovski's play. He's really stepped up his game. If you didn't know any better, you'd think he was by far the best player on the team and the reason why the team is close to a championship.

I don't know if that makes up for all the times this season he's let the team down, though. I guess if he can play like that for Sampson, then maybe he comes back.

If he plays like he's been playing since the Dallas game, I'll welcome him back next season with open arms. But if returns to Crapovski, I'll be pissed off.

Just can't decide what's the more likely scenario...

4. MissingMathis

MissingMathis New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Long Beach CA
    U know, I don't think he's turned in to many Krapovski performances all year. Anyone who has to play in a system which doesn't play to their abilities would look like ********. In this case, the team and the system are set up to accomodate Ruiz. The big problem weve seen is that Ruiz is not one to pass the ball when a shot is remotely possible. Kirovski is a player I like because he has good passing skills, tall, fast, vision,plays with heart, and with his team. I think he deserves another year with LA.