KC Wizards Survivor: Week 4

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by Tyler66, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Tyler66

Tyler66 New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Immunity goes to the Meola Tribe for shutting out rivals D.C. United on the road.

2. Tyler66

Tyler66 New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Sadly, I vote for Preki as I think he is finally past it, but I thank him for maybe the best career in MLS history.

3. misterbean17

misterbean17 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Fayetteville, NC
    Victorine keeps proving me wrong week after week

4. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mine goes to Davy, he's having one hell of a bad season, and I'm tired of him whining to the refs every time he gets bumped.

5. Redfoot

Redfoot New Member

Dec 19, 2002
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree and I'm tired of watching him try and draw pk's instead of just going to goal when he's through.

6. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I went with Jewsbury. I refuse to vote for Preki out of pure principle, and Davy's my favorite player.

7. staubio

staubio New Member

Nov 9, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a first-year season ticket holder and avid fan, I have no sentimentality to weigh upon my decision. Preki goes. Jack is a capable starter and provides just as much or more "spark" as a late sub. Davy hasn't been special lately, but we know he is capable. Both are young and have a lot of time to develop. Victorine gets personal immunity in my book for the goal and for showing the hustle to chase that ball into the corner that I and the announcers gave him no chance to catch.

The others aren't on my hack list and/or weren't voted upon here yet.

8. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I'm gonna start calling for polls as to which tribe gets immunity. Just cause we got a shut out doesn't necessarily mean the defense automatically gets immunity. The shutout could just as well have been the other teams fault (which this weekend I think it was, except for Nicks tackles and Sasha goal line save). Meanwhile the offense got the job done.
    If we continue down the path we're on the defense is going to dominate the combine tribe. :)

9. Merlin172

Merlin172 Member

Mar 16, 2000
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Agreed.

10. Tyler66

Tyler66 New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Massachusetts
    We can do that. Just can I have one other member to maybe help, and take over this as I'll be gone for three weeks starting the last week of July. We'll especially need a poll when we give out individual immunity. I don't think many people would approve of me giving it to Bo this week if it were my call.

11. IASocFan

IASocFan Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 13, 2000
    IOWA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think VIctorine, in particular, and the whole team, in general, earn a week of immunity for winning on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to vote anyone off!!

12. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I'll take this over, since I'm on here daily. Just tell me when I need to start.

I was only kidding about having a poll to decide what side of the ball got immunity. We can't have 5 polls a week.

13. Merlin172

Merlin172 Member

Mar 16, 2000
    Kansas City, Kansas
    I wasn't. I think at the very least we should have a discussion about it.

14. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I'm all for that. So Tyler, when do you need me to take over?

BTW: I've noticed since this is a public poll that there are plenty of lurkers voting.

HI LURKERS!!! ;)

15. ojsgillt

ojsgillt Member

Feb 27, 2001
    Lee's Summit MO
    Hello douche bag

16. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Shouldn't you be in bed or something?

You better watch it or pennies will start flying at your head again...

17. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    [​IMG]
    [Southpark]Tim-may![/Southpark]

18. Tyler66

Tyler66 New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Massachusetts
    July 25th, I'll be leaving. If people want to decide which tribe gets immunity discuss it in the game threads. As for individual immunity, we can use the poll on the Wizards website for the Wizards man of the match.

19. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    I was thinking a very quick poll to decide which tribe. I'll put it up before the game, but lock it. Then open for a day or so. After that, I'd create the poll to kick a player off the island.

20. Tyler66

Tyler66 New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Yeah, that's what I was also thinking.