KC Wizards Survivor: Week 3

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by Tyler66, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Tyler66

Tyler66 New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Massachusetts
    The Johnston Tribe wins immunity for the first time. The team as a whole didn't play well, again, but the defense gave a up two goals, while leading to the miserable Colorado offense. The Kansas City offense was thwarted by Joe Cannon.

2. Tyler66

Tyler66 New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Massachusetts
    I voted for Bo Oshoniyi as he relies way too much on his athleticism, and ranks last in saves and second to last in save percentage in the league among starters.

3. Merlin172

Merlin172 Member

Mar 16, 2000
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Yes, because it's bad for a goalkeeper to be athletic. :rolleyes:

I voted for Zotinca, because his defense has been really lacking this year (moreso even than past years.)

A month ago KZ would have gotten my vote, but he's really picked it up since his time with the Nats.

4. Tyler66

Tyler66 New Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Massachusetts
    He always seems to make big saves, but lets in more than he should.

5. Jarnevic

Jarnevic BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 21, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is hard for me to vote when I didn't see the game. But the one thing that stood out the most in the recap was the two Colorado goals scored off set pieces with a man down. Our marking has been atrocious all season, and the Colorado match is a good example. Two goals off the set pieces shows lack of concentration & communication.

Even though it may be unwarranted, the team captain takes my vote this week.