Kansas City - San Jose W.C. Semifinal Game 2 (Saturday, 10/30) pregame thread [R]

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Goodsport, Oct 24, 2004.

1. MLSFAN04

MLSFAN04 New Member

Jun 28, 2004
    Everywhere
    Re: Kansas City - San Jose W.C. Semifinal Game 2 (Saturday, 10/30) pregame thread

Who is going to VIEWING Party the Quakes' are hosting at the Downtown Brit? I'll be there.

2. Quake Crazy

Quake Crazy Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Ceres Califonia
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Kansas City - San Jose W.C. Semifinal Game 2 (Saturday, 10/30) pregame thread

You mean one in Colorado and one at HDC right? ;)

3. Quake Crazy

Quake Crazy Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Ceres Califonia
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. doppelganger

doppelganger Member

Jul 6, 2001
    santa cruz, ca

man...I am so ready for tomorrow....

another dismantling of KC and then on to the next chumps who want a piece of the Champs....

Go Quakes!

5. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County

Terry Vaughn is the listed official for the match Saturday. Looks like MLS scraped the bottom of the barrel for us. Again. How special:rolleyes:

6. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. KMJvet

KMJvet BigSoccer Supporter

May 26, 2001
    Quake Country
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I would take this as very good news if Terry Vaughn stays true to his usual form, which he did do in Dallas. Calling a tight match and not being afraid to bring out the cards will help us. Part the reason we did well in SJ was that Zavagnin and Gutierrez didn't foul the bejeesus out of Donovan....I don't know why, it's worked pretty well for them in the past. Having a ref that'll err on the side of side of calling the foul will generally help us because we're pretty easy to foul right out of our rhythm.

-KMJvet

8. willykirk

willykirk Member

Jan 6, 2004
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

yahoo sports has the game video feed listed, so I'll bet you can watch it there. you know whats good with all those margaritas and cheap beers? ceviche and milanesa.

9. Quake87

Quake87 New Member

May 19, 2001
    San Jose

Did anyone fly out?

10. alliu23

alliu23 I'm a Yank til I Die

Jul 28, 2004
    Williamsport, PA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

the time is near... LETS GO QUAKES!!!