Juventus vs. Udinese (Pre/During/Post Match Discussion)

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by tim10, Sep 9, 2007.

1. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    Iaquinta was unlucky to have his goal disallowed. But as we saw the last game with the fake-penalty the ref tried to give (until the assistant called him on it), if there is an important decision to be made the ref will go against us.

The season isn't over with the loss of one game though... if Camoranesi and Salihamidzic are back for next week then we'll still have a chance to beat Roma.

2. juventina5

juventina5 New Member

Aug 6, 2007
    T.O
    i hate that becasue of what merda moggi did now all the refs hate us! we completely deserved to win against udinese today. it was obvious that the ref was against us from the start. we were getting stupid calls against us for no reason. and then the "indirect free kick" INSIDE THE BOX?!?!?!? ok that was just sad. im sorry i have seen that once before and it was during one of my soccer games and i laughed in the ref's face and told him he was a coward because he was too scared to call a penalty and then i got yellowed but whatever. this ref was an idiot he was making up his own rules and so that didnt help the cause. ADP deserved a goal he hit the post, crossbar, post again then the crossbar again. it was just sad. the entire game was one missed oppourtunity after another. the boys wont be happy with themselves because they know that they were all over udinese and deserved the three points....next week we must beat roma to really show serie a that we are in it for the trophy...

3. Reazzurro90

Reazzurro90 New Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Connecticut, USA
    These things happen guys. The only thing we can do is lift our heads up high and try again next time.

I'd personally rather lose to Udinese and crush AS Roma in our next match.... Boy that will be a beauty of a match.

4. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Came home from Cologne tonight ... and couldn't believe the result from Delle Alpi! :eek:

What a backlash! :(

Buona notte.

5. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We sucked. :(

If we beat Roma, it'll be OK, though.

6. The Bergamister

The Bergamister New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Bergamo and Brussels
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It is always difficult to play against a team that makes you create the chances, and we did just that but the woodwork unfortunately stood in our way. And Udinese took their one chance and scored.. Ok so we lost a game, but like someone else said before, better this one and cream Roma next week.

7. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    How did we lose to a team that lost 5-0 at home to Napoli? :confused:

8. The Bergamister

The Bergamister New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Bergamo and Brussels
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That's no standard my friend, we lost to other small teams, that is the risk, any given day any team can beat the other... we were very unlucky in the finishing

9. Montanaro

Montanaro Member

Jul 29, 2006
    NY
    Iaquinta's goal was disallowed because there was a foul by a Juve player in the box on the Udinese defender. Good call by the ref.

10. juventina5

juventina5 New Member

Aug 6, 2007
    T.O
    personally i still think it was a goal and that juve were cheated out of a point but whatever thats your opinion. i didnt see any foul in the box or whatever and even if there was that wasnt the only crappy call the ref made so i really would love to know where in the hell they found this guy....on the beach tanning or something????? seriously and i thought the mls refs were shite

11. Matteo4Azzurri

Sep 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Man... Camo out 2 months? dammit!

12. Matteo4Azzurri

Sep 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Exactly. DP hit the woodwork 3 times... Juve could've won this game, but those were the bounces.

13. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    Ughhhh. Giovinco needs to be brought back from Empoli now, unless we're supposed to be moving in slow-motion for the next two months.

14. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Maybe you should stick to watching the MLS, the Juve player threw an Udinese player to the ground. It's pretty easy to spot in any replay.

15. italianblood23

italianblood23 New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Near Philly
    I wasnt far off was i, now how many people do u think would have predicted udinese winning, and i was right, just like how i said they would win their first two games. And i'm here, cuz this forum sucks, and it seems like all the inter fans are on the inter forums and not big soccer. So thats why i am on this forum, i'm allowed to be.

16. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like how you conveniently leave out how the Udinese player was holding onto the Juve players jersey and you can clearly see it being pulled by the Udinese player.

17. DeadlyAkkuret

DeadlyAkkuret Member

Mar 21, 2007
    Australia
    Shocker! but we move on, and destroy Roma in our next match, i hope! I'm just so happy to see Juve back in Serie A, competing with the big boys again. I missed it SO much!