Just went in front again

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Tazzbob, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    O love taken lead again ,nice goal

2. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    O love it great Finnish ,they never give up,thanks Sam,different club,playing better defence ,love it!!

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Just back from my round robin of my sport (successful) and boy what a way to go. Missed our 1st goal (saw the replay) we were by far the better team against a very slow moving and not a very good Man U team, I can't beleave it but I am happy about it, a point from Liverpool and now this, boy oh boy, HAS THE WORM TURNED????

4. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    OH and welcome back Albb, hope all is well with you and the same to you Tazz, good to have you all back.:)

5. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    2-1:D
    What a difference, We looked almost like we want to stay in the Prem. Two weeks off in the warm sunshine, we will get well and squeak out of trouble:sneaky:.GREAT GAME!!!!!
    Away the lads

6. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What a cracking game............chuffed to the nth degree........and........we deserved to win.........and........it could and should have been more...............love it :devilish:

7. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I'm off again until Friday doing my thing again, no game next week, shame, just hope we can keep playing like we have done over the last few games, see you all later.