Just Some Ajax News

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by astabooty, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

wow... that some pathetic excuse making

and btw, its amusing how you consider manU, citeh, fulham, tottenham, hannover and AJAX as amateur teams

2. Galvatron

Galvatron Red Card

May 18, 2004
    What's citeh you dweeb? and MLamateurS team that nobody has ever heard of?
    And besides the laughable Howard, all the other players are such star players for their respective clubs, and had such a big part in their successes such as O'Brien. The amount of matches he played last season we can literally count on one hand. Keep dreaming dude :rolleyes:

3. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

"citeh" is manchester city - we'd have all thought a super football genius like yourself would have known that - i guess after all you're just a mouthy kid who doesn't know sh!t, but likes to cast off as if he does

4. Galvatron

Galvatron Red Card

May 18, 2004
    I don't know anything? that's why for the umpteeith time you couldn't come back with any arguments and resorted to your same pathetic routine again by calling my a mouthy kid, no-nothing, etc. Hopefully you were looking into a mirror when you saying all that crap.

5. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    FOr the love of god, can you do anything more than rip on teams, come up with excuses, and be negative? Get a spine and put out some opinions there for others to critique. :mad:

Galva --> IF NOT BEASELEY OR ROMMANDAHL THAN WHO DOES KOEMAN BRING IN ON THE LEFT????

6. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    One of the things about BigSoccer is that there are always a few that just don't seem to add anything to the community. I like to try to my best to ignore the hubris. It works for a post or three. But now that I've caught up on the others since I last posted in this thread, I gave Galvatron a negative rep. Galv, you could really be a nice guy and know a lot about the game but you're not showing it. YOu're just poppin' in here and baggin' on people. I don't expect you to agree that DMB is a solution. I don't think that he's the best in the world. I dig the kid, he's got some sweet bling and some footy skills. But the crap about Howard and not understanding Manchester City = Citeh and just going off about it gets old. Worse, it takes away from what valid points you do have.

7. feyenoord!!

feyenoord!! Member

Jun 1, 2004
    USA
    I think it would be a good move for Demarcus Beasley to go to Ajax and develop further as a player in a league which is better than MLS but most definitely not at the level of EPL, La Liga, Serie A or bundesliga. The only problem I see is him playing in the champions league games, don't think he is quite ready for that yet.

kid has potential and the Eredivisie is a great starter league for players like him while I am not comparing him to Ronaldo, Romario, Tomason and others who also got their start in the Eredivisie before they moved on to bigger and better, I think it could work out for him.

develop him, give him some quality training and in a few years get some bucks for him.

I think Donovan going straight to the bundesliga was too big a jump and I still think it is for him and most the American players

As far as the last Holland-Usa game? can't read too much into that score the Dutch typically put in just enough not to lose the game.

8. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

stop your incessant whining - i've already tried more than once to just answer your ridiculous points of contention as politely as possible

that offer is now null and void

9. Galvatron

Galvatron Red Card

May 18, 2004
    And here's somebody trying to add something to the community, but unfortunately doesn't know piss all.
    These guys play on the right, thought I don't know this Beasley amatuer very well. vdMeyde remains the number one choice, and seeing that he's hardly impressed at EURO so far, Inter may well wanna chuck him out for a reasonably cheap price, and then it's only a matter of moments before he's back at Ajax.
    If not him, then possibly Rommedahl, though I hope for Ajax's sake this doesn't happen. Rommedahl is pure ******** when it comes to defenders of a decent calibre. de Ridder will probably be their best bet, he just needs some more polishing and could be a terrific right-winger. There is also Tom de Mul I believe.
    Ajaxs' priorities should lie at left-centre and left-back. There are their major weaknesses.

10. prk166

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    There, there. See, that wasn't that hard to add something now wasn't it? Maybe next time we can dispense of sending private message like "Do some more research piss brain, I know more than u"? Thanks.

11. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

ummmm LB maxwell is the AJAX player of the year

12. AjaX.amSterdam

AjaX.amSterdam New Member

May 20, 2004
    The Netherlands
    and player of the year from the whole Eredivisie !!

13. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    and JOB, who koeman refuses to let get away despite missing most of two seasons with achilles injuries, also plays a brilliant LB

14. Galvatron

Galvatron Red Card

May 18, 2004
    Of course you'd say that when O'Brien almost (rightfully) go da boot. He's average at left-back since he's a midfielder, and if Maxwell gets injured(or leaves), there needs to be a back-up doesn't there. Seeing that O'Brien has got a performance contract, it's not assumed he'll last more than one tenth of the season.
    Also, Escude is a plain disaster, if Ajax has serious ambitions in the CL then replacing Escude would be a wise choice.

15. jonam

jonam Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Westfalenstadion
    Don't no whether it's still of interest for you....Former Ajax player Sunday Oliseh signed a 1-year contract with Borussia Dortmund.

16. b50c

b50c New Member

Apr 30, 2004
    Holland
    It looks like Zlatan Ibrahimovic is going to leave Amsterdam after his good performance at Euro2004.. I Heard Ajax is interested in Berbatov for his replacement. This rumour has been going on some longer, but havent seen it here so..

17. B9milan

B9milan New Member

Jun 14, 2004
    This rumor was mentioned yesterday by one of the commentators during the Bulgaria/Italy match, saying both Ajax and Celtic were interested in the current Beyer Leverkusen forward.

18. AjaX.amSterdam

AjaX.amSterdam New Member

May 20, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Why would they get Berbatov ? .. When they've got Sonck & Anastacious

19. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

they shouldn't and probably won't - most of our veteran purchases come from inside the eredivisie

20. Galvatron

Galvatron Red Card

May 18, 2004
    Anastasiou , now there's a terrific striker :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :

21. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    only in ajax can someone in their early 20's be a veteran player ;)

22. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  23. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  24. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002