Just per-ordered Fifa ' 07 ...

Discussion in 'Games' started by -Sx2-, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Hazzathewazza

Hazzathewazza New Member

May 30, 2005
    TThey say that there will be big changes every year, and its always the same crap gameplay.

2. NORML

NORML Member+

Aug 9, 2002
    Lake Wobegon, MN
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yup. Have you heard when its gonna be released for the 360? I've seen a release date of 10/3 for every system but the 360. I can't wait to check out the match updates, team news, and podcasts that will be availble to listen to online.

3. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    FIFA 07 CURRENT-GEN RELEASE DATE

We're pleased to announce that we can now confirm the official release date for FIFA 07 on current gen.

FIFA 07 on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, PC DVD, PSP, Nintendo DS and GameBoy Advance will be released on September 29th.

To make sure you get your copy on day of release you can always pre-order.

i cant waiiit... me and u gotta add each others gametags and have a game... shotgun on lazio ;)

4. JRedknapp11

JRedknapp11 Red Card

Dec 5, 2001
    tsacademy.net
    If you want the real thing....open up your front door and go outside and kick the footy around.

If you want to play the best video game on the market, that let's you feel like your in the pro's... FIFA hands down.

WE or whatever else is there, is just taking time away from you actually playing the game on a real surface. Fifa lets you dream and imagine.

I also find it funny how all of these WE people need to cram their game down our throats...while Fifa people rarely hyjack a thread or cram their game down people's throats...maybe they are too busy having fun.

5. NUFCBayern

NUFCBayern Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I'm looking forward to it. Of course I'll wait for reviews, but if it's as good as FIFA 06 I'll buy it.

And yes, I've played Winning Eleven 9 since it came out. It's a good game as well, and much more realistic than FIFA 06, but the AI is far more frustrating.

6. ronaldinhobr10

Jan 9, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I really cannot understand how anyone can say fifa is more realistic. Once you get used to the fifa gamplay and everything in the game, the AI is wayyyyy to easy to score on and really easy to win against!
    I had fifa for a few days and was already winning on world class EASILY
    The only reason i buy fifa is to play against other people or play online because that makes it more realistic IMO, and more fun.

7. Henry Porter

Henry Porter Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WE is far more realistic for over 90% of those WHO HAVE PLAYED BOTH. I usually buy both games as they each have their strengths but WE is really it.

8. Hazzathewazza

Hazzathewazza New Member

May 30, 2005
    Agreed!

9. Nutmeg_23

Nutmeg_23 Member

Jul 20, 2004
    i have to say.. fifa 07 looks promising - Because they created a whole new engine for this game.. scrap the old fifa.. i have been a huge winning eleven supported since i first trie WE8, but i might try fifa 07 and see if it really is different

10. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    The new Engine is for xbox 360 only, it shows promise. But I don't really trust anything EA says until I see it myself. Konami needs to work on multiplayer, but their engine is better than anything ea has produced so far.

11. Nutmeg_23

Nutmeg_23 Member

Jul 20, 2004
    yeah i have a 360 and i saw a small preview of the 360 version today, and it didnt look much different than how the old games worked :/

12. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    im sure 360 will have a demo out as they did for nhl 06 2k6 madden 06.. etc

13. wreckedmachine redded

Aug 15, 2006
    Hahaha i laugh at all the stupid lamers that play winning crapeleven. No matter how much u defend that shity chinese game EA's fifa OWNZ ALL. #1 selling game in the world for soccer, owns pro evo in sales ANY day. Pro evo has those stupidass fake teams, like chelsea "the blues" LOL and that wack ass slow sluggish movement of the players oh my god let me vomit for a sec. EA has all the top league licenses, OWNING all soccer games. Pro evo will NEVER come close, stupid ass chinese pirated game haha kanomi = garbage. FIFA 07 will be the shiznit.

14. ronaldinhobr10

Jan 9, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

:D :D :D im assuming you work for EA?

15. Henry Porter

Henry Porter Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The sad thing is that he doesn't and he hasn't even played WE.

16. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    we are just simply saying, playing on manager mode with all the liscenses and the details and your job as a managaer just makes it better to us.. maybe not to you. i am guessing you are someone who plays one game and says yay and then you exit ur meaningless game.. with fifa it takes you on ur manager career and it is a challenge also off gameplay. now with the new engine in xbox360, fifa now has more capabilities that can catch up to winning eleven

17. ronaldinhobr10

Jan 9, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

But the sad thing is that, NO, fifa is not a challenge at all..well at least not for me. It is the easiest thing ever..i can play half asleep or pissed drunk and still win easily on world class!

18. Henry Porter

Henry Porter Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Um, Fifa has always had the same capablities as WE. You really don't understand gaming programming with statements like that. I also love how you accuse me of only playing WE when I've already said this:

in this thread. I usually purchase both but gameplay is far more realistic. Yes, Fifa has a manager mode but I find paying coaches and buying facilities boring. You call WE meaningless, exactly what meaning does Fifa provide for you. You've got big issues if you don't believe all video games are meaningless.

19. NORML

NORML Member+

Aug 9, 2002
    Lake Wobegon, MN
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yup

20. NORML

NORML Member+

Aug 9, 2002
    Lake Wobegon, MN
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I saw that too on the British board for the game. I didn't see anything on the US board. Is the game released in Canada on the same day as England? Anyways, I went to Gamestop yesterday to reserve my copy and they told me it won't be released until Oct. 24th.

send me a friend invite
    my gametag is oopprraahh

21. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i will send it to u when we both get the game.. and yes britain does it get it before canada... bastards.

henry potter.. sad enough people base their life and jobs on video games and they do put alot of time and effort into it. i dont i m not saying i do, but it takes a lot to create a game like WE or FIFA, and for you to call it meaningless just could upset them..

well we will part our ways from WE.. you can go on ur little counsole and playing winning eleven and ill be playing my fifa07.later

22. lawrenceterp

lawrenceterp Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 2, 2006
    Virginia
    If you preorder the game for PC, when will it be delivered to you? Will it come on September 30th exactly? Or will it get shipped out that day? I ask, because I'll be going out of town right around that time and I'd like to know if the game will be in my possession in time.

23. ronaldinhobr10

Jan 9, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    So in the US we only get it october 24th now?
    Or is it still oct. 3? Anyone know?

24. NORML

NORML Member+

Aug 9, 2002
    Lake Wobegon, MN
    Club:
    NSC Minnesota Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oct. 24 for the xbox 360
    Oct. 3 for all other systems

25. lawrenceterp

lawrenceterp Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 2, 2006
    Virginia
    If you pre order the game, does it get delivered to you on October 3rd? For example, if I went to Amazon and ordered it now, would it get to my house on the 3rd? Or would it be sent on the 3rd?