Jupiler League Info

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by Fred@Codies, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Fred@Codies

Fred@Codies New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Coventry, England
    Hi all!!

I'm currently working on the new LMA Manager (Out Oct 05) game for Codemasters and was hoping someone would know of some information I am trying to obtain.

I am looking for such details as:
    Manager:
    Captain:
    Penalty Taker:
    Free-Kick Taker:
    Corners (L & R):
    Formation (H & A)
    Where away fans sit:
    Any Left Footed players?:
    Any other info you think is relevant:

The clubs I am looking for are: Cercle Brugge, Excelsior Mouscron, FC Brussels, Gent, Germinal BA, KSV Roeselare, La Louviere, Lierse, Lokeren, St.Truiden, SV Zulte-Waregem and Westerlo.

If anyone out there could help me it would be most appreciated. Anyone fancy supplying info for LMA Manager?

Thanks
    Fred

2. cdpconrad2119

cdpconrad2119 Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Maryland
    Tomo is the one you want for these facts, but training has either just started or hasnt started for the clubs, there also have been lots of new transfers for the clubs so things like corners and captain have not been decided yet.
    I hope your game is better than the latest Championship Manager. I really dont know too much about all those things, sorry i couldnt be of more help.

3. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM

I can help you on most teams but don't have all the time to be busy with this. I'll try to post some from time to time. What do you mean with left footed players? Do you want all of them? I also don't know where the away fans sit and who takes the corner kicks, as many changes have come (you're right, CDPCONRAD). Also note we don't really work with managers but with coaches, although some teams have managers. The coach has the ultimate right of decision though.

Lierse SK
    Manager:paul Put
    Captain:probably Yves Van der Straeten
    Penalty Taker: ?
    Free-Kick Taker:?
    Corners (L & R): probably Cruz
    Formation (H & A): Changes often, probably 4-4-2
    Where away fans sit:?
    Any Left Footed players?:More than one
    Any other info you think is relevant: New chairman, who is quite wealthy+ they also bought some new foreigners who seem to be quite good. Cruz also is a good acquisition but they lost star players Mitu and Delorge.

4. Fred@Codies

Fred@Codies New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Coventry, England
    Thanks Tomo - All of the info provided here is superb. Thanks for the tips. Was getting a bit confused with the whole coaches/managers issue and am glad you cleared this up.

I understand you're busy. If you could post the info whenever you've got time it would be greatly appreciated.

You can e-mail me at research6@codemasters.com

Thanks!!!!

5. Fred@Codies

Fred@Codies New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Coventry, England
    Hi Tomo

Was wondering were I could find the squad details for Geminal BA, Their numbers and the names of all the players,
    Has this information been released yet and if so, do you have a website with it all in?

Cheers, Fred

6. FooTh

FooTh New Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Belgium