June 4, 2014 Match 64 Pooling

Discussion in 'WC 2014 Travel and Tickets' started by ItZa, Jun 1, 2014.

1. AlAldoPele

AlAldoPele New Member

Jun 1, 2014
    HitherThither
    You can include me. Myself and 3 friends will be on the FIFA website on Wed applying for Cat 1, 2, 3 tickets for 58 and 64. So max 16 for 58 and max 16 for 64. You never know.
    If we get any extras will be happy to sell face value to BS community members in Rio. Will be based in Copacabana from Jul 1st to 15th.

2. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmm. Would it be bettet if we just offer the tickets to ppl on here in order of reply. Unless ofcourse you have an agreement with someone. I will just offer my extra 58s to the first one that mentioned 58(if i get them)

3. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought i was pairing up with you on 64? Its a big purchase so id rather go with u since i know u are going to a bunch of the matches I am. Plus youve had a lot of success. Hehe ill go with max on 58. If its ok with u.

4. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Happy to offer any extra 58s to either one of you if you can do the same. Will be gunning for them on Wednesday for sure.

5. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    K. Snap a pic of the seats

6. mkdaman1818

mkdaman1818 Member

Manchester United
    Canada
    Feb 16, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Yep will reach out if I get them - please do the same if you get them!

7. hearts123

hearts123 Member+

May 18, 2009
    I am looking for 2 tickets CAT 1 2 or 3 for Match 64

8. gameson

gameson Member

May 5, 2006
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I would be interested in finding a pair (2 tickets) for match 64 at face value. if a pair is not possible, a single for each is OK as it will be me and my brother. if 2 tickets are not possible, 1 ticket is OK too. If that happens (only got 1), i guess i'll let my bro goes.

i would be damn sure in Rio if this happens. Already went to 2 World Cups in Germany and South Africa, and the only match I have not watch live in person is the final game 64. Watched the opening in SA because my friend got lucky in his TST-3 MX and I was on his guest list. Got both semi in Germany because of BS apps at that time.

Not a tout and a genuine fan. Prefer Category 1, but any Category will do. I will be even willing to pick up the ticket at match day from you if necessary to prove that I am watching (not a tout), if given the opportunity to purchase at face value.

How do I contact who I should be pooling with? Thanks.

9. ljpdb

ljpdb Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Houston
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So are we supposed to choose the person out of Itza's list?

Again just in case I am looking for 2 Match 64 tickes (any Cat). I will be willing to spend as much money as necessary to get 4 Cat 1 tickets or the $ equivalent for lower categories.

Let me know if anyone wants to pair up with me on Wednesday's quest.

FYI.. I live in Houston, TX and will be arriving in Rio on July 9th in the morning.

May the odds be on our side ... :geek:

10. Beautiful Game 2010

Jul 11, 2006
    Western Hemisphere
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I need 2 tickets to the Final, any category, for the wife and me. I would say just one at a minimum, but I know that it would be me watching on TV while the wife would be at the game! So I really need 2 tickets.

So if I have the good fortune to get through and if I can succeed in buying 4 tickets, I would have 2 extra tickets to contribute to the "pool."

I really hope that enough of us get to buy tickets to make this idea work.

11. tRucHo-

tRucHo- Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Dallas, Tx
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Im in i need one for 64.

12. NikK2014

NikK2014 Member

Mar 17, 2014
    I need 2 tix ANY cat. for #64 and 2 tix ANY cat. for #62, for me and my son.

13. Costas - Ailton

May 13, 2014
    Club:
    Olympiakos Piraeus
    I would also be willing to pool. In need 2 tickets for each of the matches 50 and 58. I will be in Rio from 26th to 30 and 2 to 4 of July.

14. ItZa

ItZa Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hey guys the response in this thread has been great, with majority not really caring what category they get to match 64 as long as they get tickets indicates that these tickets will be easy to palm off to other BigSoccer members with relative ease.

I cannot stress the importance of this idea now that we are committed to it, we must aim for 4 tickets in order to maximise everyone's chances of match tickets, we're all in this together. In terms of pairing off for pooling etc I cannot play god and determine who goes with who. What I do have is a list that outlines who has stated intentions for match 64 and who has volunteered to pool. At the moment I don't have a clear cut idea on how the pairing off will work, but just know that we need to all go for 4 tickets should we beat this queue and any left overs that may remain is to go to the members here in this thread who were unsuccessful, it is only fair.

Once again I'll reiterate - this is all theorizing, we don't know if there is a queue or not in a couple of days. If there is no queue the whole plan is a bust - we need the queue to neautralise every app out there including the Scorpyn app, but more importantly the other ones that we yet know about. What we have right now is a relative small army but enough to launch a nice assault on match 64 tickets, if enough of us get in, let the good times roll.

pool.jpg

15. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hope this system is a success. I have a feeling we will all be having a pre-game party in copacabana beach

16. ItZa

ItZa Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    TexasNomad's idea is closely what I suggested previously. Probably in everyone's best interest to suss out the list, see who is on it and and try and establish communication with that person - if you guys do end up pairing together, might be best to state it on this thread that way there is no 'double dipping' with example being Person A 'pairing' with persons x y and z which only increases Person A's chances.

17. NikK2014

NikK2014 Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Hey ItZa, please update me with #62 as well, it is very important to me, thanks!

18. gil_206

gil_206 Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Count me in Itza for matches 1 and 64 and 17!! Will be grabbing 4 of as many as possible too

19. kgriff28

kgriff28 Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would love to be a part of this! Thanks for setting this up.

I am looking for 2 tickets any category to match #1. Anything I can do to get my hands on these tickets would be greatly appreciated!

20. JCJ1986

JCJ1986 Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Nashville, TN
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm looking for 1x matches 19 and 23 - any category. If anyone else is looking for either of those matches and want to pool, I'm down. I land in Sao Paulo on Jun 16th.

This is an awesome thread. Real football fans working together to get real football fans tickets.

Add me to the list.

PM me if you want to pool for those two matches.

Thanks,

JCJ

21. MattC

MattC Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Great work! FYI I'm like everyone else and happy with any category for the final. I'll be trying to get as many tickets as possible. Then its straight to ebay!!

(I'm joking)

22. BMfutbol16

BMfutbol16 Member+

Real Madrid
    Feb 25, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn, Article doesn't say the site will go down before. It just says to be on in the first minute. Scanners will have the upperhand if this is the case. But I hope it goes down for Queue

23. ItZa

ItZa Member

Jan 18, 2008
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Guys here is the up to date list of users willing to pool in for tickets:

pool.jpg

If you haven't done so already, please contact a user and establish an agreement where you guys will share tickets should one of you be successful. I've highlighted only one pairing within the list by default as per previous comments but I am yet to see actual pairings - hoping there is.

What we know thus far
    Approx 180,000 tickets for all 64 games will be up for grabs at 12:01am local Brasilian time

Is there a queue?
    The million dollar question. Some people suggest there is, others say there won't be one. I'm going with those that are saying there will be a queue - surely FIFA aren't stupid enough to just dump the tickets at 12:01 and face a meltdown in regards to traffic congestion?

The possible scenarios
    1. There is a queue - if there is a queue, then the apps are all neutralized which gives us a better chance at securing tickets - get beyond the queue early and you are basically at Ticket Heaven. Personal experience, 310 SP Semi Final tickets up for grabs in April FCFS, I got in early and was able to snap 2 as well as 2 tickets to BH semi final.

2. There is no queue - if there is no queue, *gulp* - best of luck

Plan Ahead
    If you are one of those people that is aiming for more than one game, outline your priorities, plan your attack. If you are aiming for say game 62 and game 58, aim for what appears to be the most difficult game to get and work your way down the list - aim for high categories if you have the budget, majority of people logically will be going for category 2s and 3s.

We will know if there is a queue or not way before 12:01am and we will also know the exact numbers of tickets thanks to the Scorpyn App

npweyand and ewacky repped this.
  24. Stuckin1au

Stuckin1au Member+

Dec 22, 2013
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia

@jamfactoryken and I are set plus all my usual assistance for Australians trying to Snag Aus v Spain for as many as I can and at cost Price

jamfactoryken repped this.
  25. supergringo

supergringo Member

Nov 9, 2013
    My handle is actually supergringo

Anyways even though I will be on a flight I will have two people operating my account for match 64. I'm looking for two tickets any category. Order of pref is maybe cat 2 then ether 1 or 3.

anyone want to pool up pm me