Jose Mourinho

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by nikhil rao, Dec 16, 2005.

1. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Come on Eddie, we know what you were doing. A young cousin of mine was there, he'll always be 18 in everybodys mind now. Kopite was at the match and lost cousins.
    I'll give you the benefit though.
    Someone a while back posted some nasty stuff about the Munich air crash. (Wasn't you was it?) I joined in on that guy.

Somebody put this up on our boards by mistake today, nobody there gives a shite about this 'little' twat. It belongs here.
    http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/comment/article334140.ece

2. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    whoever wrote that crap is a fcuking moron. If he thinks Jose will even touch that letter, he must be dreaming. And if Jose does read it, a nice "Fcuk you" card shall be sent back. I can't believe people actually think Jose or Chelsea fans give a ******** about what people think. Jose is not there to please the crowd, the critics, the journalists, or the world of football. He is there to win football games, and as far as i'm concerned, he is doing one hell of a job. If Chelsea wasn't successful, nobody would give a flying fcuk about Jose, and that schmuck who wrote that garbage wouldn't even pick up a pen.

P.S. I'm sure you posted here b/c the moron who wrote it mentioned Rafa in the column. Well, good for Rafa. We don't fcuking care about him.

3. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Hey, I've got no axe to grind!
    It's about Jose so I thought it belonged here. They mentioned Rafa only as a comparison to a real manager.
    I agree! He's not. But you know what, I think you could win just as much if you had his budget.

I have to agree with most of the Chelsea fans (Old or bandwaggon jumpers) Jose won't be around for too long, his head will probably go nova and implode when it get's too big for Abromovich...:)

4. JoshDB

JoshDB New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    Washington State
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ha. Tell that to Inter and Real Madrid.

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    i really don't think it would be that easy. I know you weren't being serious, but anyone who thinks having lots of cash to spend wins championships is dead wrong. What has Inter and Madrid lately accomplished? Not much and they have plenty of cash.

i like fireworks. :D

6. sanariot

sanariot Member

Nov 19, 2001
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Me too!

Signed,

Claudio Ranieri

7. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Considering where Chelsea finished in his last season and then taking into accounts his transfer moves that summer... Claudio really gets the harsh end of the stick here.

8. sanariot

sanariot Member

Nov 19, 2001
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Point taken Teso, ;) but it's supposed to be all too easy when you've got Roman's millions backing you up. I mean, even a chipmunk can manage a club to a title if it's backed by his fortune...Right or wrong? :D

9. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Well, you would need to be a complete idiot to fail. Although if you were that, then Florentino would have called first.

10. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Re: Jose Morinho

Jose is not the next Fergie, he'll be better than Fergie.

Fergie is overrated.

Hard to believe he was a trainer just 10 years ago.