Jose in trouble with those spineless b’stards at the FA

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by BridgeMonkee, Jul 13, 2005.

1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Re: Au Revoir Patrick

Something tells me Wenger got an Ace up his sleeve. However, i still think it's a big loss for Arse and i'm not sure who can replace him and do as good of a job as Vieira did.

2. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Repeating something over and over again does not make it true.....but squawk on monkee...squawk on.

3. BridgeMonkee

BridgeMonkee BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Happy Bastille Day to Le Gooners

Then why don't you shut the fvck up then? :D

Simple.

Chelsea and Jose = Right.

Arsenal and David Dein = wrong.

Even a fvcking retard like yosser can surely understand that equation non?

4. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

but who? Davids? Gravesen? Roy Keane?

I think this is the sort of move they don't want. Bergkamp retiring soon. Will Henry move on now? Pires past his prime. Ashley Cole clearly unhappy. The old guard is changing (weakening) and the youngsters at Arsenal don't seem ready to me (plus one of their brightest stars will be in prison come the begining of the season). Reyes complaining about the "bad people" in the dressing room. Wenger and the French clique at Highbury seem to be at the begining of their end, their demise.

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

Keane? Nah..... Davids...Nah... Gravesen for Vieira? Only if Wenger lost his mind. Although it does look like Arse and MANU are in the rebuilding stage, so we should take the opportunity and win the EPL for the next, say, 2, 10 years.

6. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Beckham? Zidanne? Figo? Obi Mikel? Jenas? Diarra? SWP? Essien? Ballack? etc, etc, etc ;)

7. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

They should have just bid for Parker.

8. sstarch1

sstarch1 Member

Jan 25, 2005
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia

You stupids over looked the obvious answer.

Smertin.

9. Miles Brasher

Miles Brasher Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Coventry,England
    And the authority that is the PL says JM is incorrect. This is the authority that has nothing to do with David Dein.

...And that is good enough for me.

10. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    To say the FA (David Dein) has no sphere of influence at the PL is a dubious assertion. That is the truth of the matter and that is good enough for me.

11. sydneymuganzi

sydneymuganzi Member

Jul 19, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ferguson weighs into fixture row
    United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has backed Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho's criticism of Arsenal.
    Mourinho claims Chelsea have had a rough deal from the game's governing bodies compared to the Highbury outfit, notably over fixture list allocation.
    Ferguson said: "Mourinho's dead right, by the way. You look at the fixtures Arsenal have after European games - it has been going on for years.
    "I've been complaining about for seven years and no-one listens to me."
    Despite Chelsea's huge spending power Ferguson still believes he has the squad to mount a realistic title challenge.
    "We want to show we can win titles on these new terms - and I think we have the playing resources to do it.
    "I can't believe some of the things Chelsea have done in the transfer market - it's incredible. But I also believe we have the players to win the league.
    "I believe you can still get on with business without worrying about Chelsea. They can't buy all the players

12. BridgeMonkee

Jul 25, 2002
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Well the cheating gooner scum will keep on insisting that it is a baseless conspiracy theory.

SAF and Jose just don’t have any influence on the fixture list – Whereas Wenger and Arsenal find themselves again in a favourable situation . . .:rolleyes:

"He's dead right, by the way. He's spot on," said Ferguson.

13. Native

Native New Member

Jun 10, 2002

Now THIS is getting interesting.... :D

14. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    True that! This is almost as much fun as the football :) Well, maybe not, but y'know what I mean.

Mind, I'm not surprised old red nose has taken the opportunity to stick the knife into Wenger.