Jornada 15 vs Monterrey

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by Chivas100, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Chivas100

Chivas100 New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Chicago
    Their team.

• 1 Jonathan Orozco (supposedly good, michel's better though)
    • 16 Christian Martínez
    • 31 Carlos Zamora
    • 2 Severo Meza
    • 3 Pierre Ibarra
    • 4 Diego Ramírez
    • 14 Joel Morales
    • 20 Paulo Serafín
    • 21 Diego Ordaz
    • 23 Felipe Baloy (player plays dirty who uses force over technical skill)
    • 30 Ernesto Serrato
    • 5 Egidio Arévalo
    • 6 Arturo Alvarado
    • 7 Manuel Pérez (watch out for his crosses and fks)
    • 8 Luis Pérez
    • 18 Walter Erviti
    • 22 William Paredes
    • 28 Jesús Arellano (suspended 5 games)
    • 9 Carlos Ochoa
    • 10 Alex Fernades
    • 15 Irving Rubirosa
    • 25 Tomás Banda
    • 26 Humberto Suazo (one of the best fowards in la liga)
    • 42 Luis Rodríguez'

http://www.chivascampeon.com/noticia/2750/

supposedly they have 50 yellows accumulated and 4 reds. I believe that we will win because of the fouls that they will commit. Flores should keep in mind to have Morales play the whole game to take advantage of the tiro libres and tiros de esquina.

http://www.mediotiempo.com/fmf/primera/apertura_2007/previo.php?id_partido=17869

Apertura 2007 - Jornada 15
    Miércoles 31 de octubre
    11:00 pm Este
    8:00 pm Pacífico
    Guadalajara
    vs.
    Monterrey
    [​IMG]Galavisión

http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?chid=4&schid=9756&secid=0&cid=419683

2. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    I don't get Galavision so will miss this game, but hopefully we'll do great.

3. Chivas100

Chivas100 New Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Chicago
    i dont get galavision so any analysis would be great.

4. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ganamos 1-0 con gol de Omar Bravo

no se como fue el partido por ke no lo pude ver, pero lo importante es ke ganamos y estamos en el repechaje de seguro. ahora hay ke ganar los siguientes 2 juegos para ke entremos directos.

5. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    I listened over the radio, but haven't seen any highlights yet. The goal sounded good over the radio (Medina to Bravo). Of course, you can make paint drying sound good over the radio. While they had a few misses, it sounds like they didn't have as many opportunities as against America.

As people said above, please let us know what you thought if you were able to see the game.

6. Banner or Hulk?

Mar 11, 2006
    I was able to watch the game. In all honesty, it wasnt a very exciting game. Both teams spent a lot of time getting caught up in the midfield. Maza did a great job of making last minute saves so that Michel wouldnt be left out to dry. But he also came close to knocking in a goal for Monterrey so he wasnt perfect either.

The Medina to Bravo goal was nice, Medina got a good pass off to a streaking Bravo who was able to get some separation from Baloy and shoot at the goal. The goalie actually got a hand on the ball, but fortunately not strong enough to stop it from going into the goal.

Beyond that, neither team really had any great chances to score. Maybe one or two here and there, but it was really just a slow game. Lots of movement but little to show for it all.

The subs were Pineda for Medina, Patlan for Esparza, and Baez for Avila all in the second. The team won, but was booed at the end because of how unexciting they were. But the good is that they picked up the three points and win after Sundays game.