Jornada 14 :: CDCU vs Colorado [R]

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by Chivo, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Autogolazo

Autogolazo BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 19, 2000
    Bombay Beach, CA
    I don't know what to think--they played their best game of the year last week against SJ and got lucky to tie. This week was their worst of the year and they got plastered.

They kept lumping crosses into the box, hoping for something (which finally did happen on the handball penalty call).

But you can't play pinball like that with no defenders back to cover.

I still don't understand what Westerhof is trying to do. The players looked exhausted and Colorado's the team that had the midweek game.

2. Nostradamus8555

Nostradamus8555 New Member

May 19, 2005
    Boston
    Yeah, welcome to double practices all week long. Look where they've gotten themselves. I'm embarrassed to call myself a Chivas fan.

3. swedcrip34

swedcrip34 New Member

Mar 17, 2004
    Someone needs to tell the team there is no offsides on throw-ins so that doesn't happen again. But I'm sure Guzan will let everyone know!

4. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002
    I don't know what the hell is the problem. There's just too much room for everybody to run around in and take shots and make passes and all that. That's obvious. It doesn't take a genius to realize that if you have eight guys attacking that's going to leave you with two guys defending and that's what happened. And unless those two guys defending are Rio Ferdinand and Sol Campbell, then you're going to have problems.

I think it's time for a change in philosophy. Time to scrap the attack and get a more defensive lineup. You can still score goals if you defend. Let's try a 4-4-2 for starters.

And send Thiago back to the a league. That guy is :eek:

5. calciosoccer

calciosoccer Red Card

Mar 21, 2004
    Santa Barbara
    Chivas fan is always Chivas fan

6. calciosoccer

calciosoccer Red Card

Mar 21, 2004
    Santa Barbara
    who doesn´t know this can´t play soccer.

7. Paulnoku

Paulnoku Red Card

Jun 14, 2005
    the deceased people embed. Now the next game !

8. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Raza......all I can say....aguante! There was a season in ex-Dallas BURN (well, there were a couple of seasons, but I digress) where I wanted sometype of soccer anasthesia....SOMEONE STOP THE PAIN!

9. Balonpie

Balonpie Member

Apr 27, 2004
    Scenic Carrollton
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Too bad that it will not be this week. Look forward to see many of you in Dallas.