Jetzt Neu: Germany National Team - Road to Rio 2016 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 31, 2015.

1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Henning at RB looking like a younger yet similiar few talented Krahn

we're canucks B whipping boy and i like it

2. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Krahn comes on during half time for Henning.

3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I bet canucks have a plot going on to let one in in the last minute

4. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. Cliveworshipper

Cliveworshipper Member+

Dec 3, 2006
    Is it just me? Or is it bugging anybody else that Neid is wearing a t-shirt that says "Germany" ?

( right now Australia is one goal from second)

6. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  7. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    This is just...

8. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Is Neid's era and the tournament over for Germany now..?

9. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    But yeah Germany still in the quarters...

10. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    no the horror continues thanx to Silv knowing Zim would surely bail us out

11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The inevitability of all of this is rather infuriating, but if their out of the tournament at least no decent team will get the satisfaction of putting 4 or 5 past this mess.... Honestly, the new regime can't come soon enough.

Oh, forget that then lol, Neid's about extend this run of apathy come embarrassment to new lows.

12. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I expect Silv's cucumber troop to start a winning spree now

13. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I do like how way better Kemme is from the World Cup last year... However this German team lacks a good forward like Prinz or Inka Grings og Sasic...

14. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kemme is not an inch better. She's a female Höwedes

15. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    NOT HAPPENING...:thumbsdown: They either bunker and get lucky, or get obliterated.

Crazy... in the time frame Germany's program see's it's junior sides produce consistent WWC qualification, capped by a run of reaching 3 consecutive U-20 WC finals featuring a plethora of stand out names, the senior team now finds it's self in such a sorry state.

16. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Of course bunker. 2013 reloaded. Just without Kessi covering. Id love to see them outbunkering Brazil

17. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Well Höwedes isn't that bad lol, altought he doesn't give anything good offensive to Die Mannschaft. I do think Kemme is better than last year tho

18. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Höwedes isnt bad??? I refer to my sig. You're insane

19. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    LOL, if that's all you think Germany miss, then the standards have been lowered way beyond what I originally felt possible.

They have goals on this squad, but even if these options do play, the system their expected to use remains so ponderous and confusing, I don't find it surprising to see an average (at best) mid-fielder like Behringer being the teams best/most dangerous attacking threat.

It's a genuine coaching horror show where I can only imagine the carnage waiting in the next round for Neid's final act.

20. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Ofcourse he's not as good as the rest of the German team but he isn't bad, honestly imo.

21. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Well they need young and new defenders with more pace too....

Yeah Neid should drop Behringer and play Goessling and Leupolz as defensive midfield.

Can't wait for Steffi Jones to take over.... I mean a seventh consecutive Euro title for Germany could be a sweet revenge

22. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #372 White/Blue_since1860, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    the devil wears adidas
    [​IMG]

23. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I said at the time Neid got lucky to stumble on having Keßler - Goeßling in that team, as she actually didn't even play them prior to the tournament when her other limited favorites were all fit...:rolleyes:; but now she has Behringer as her go to woman, you can forget about Germany accomplishing anything remotely positive like being able to transition between solid bunker and incisive countering.

Think about it.. Neid has quality CM's in Luepolz and Goeßling, but Luepolz is being forced out wide, and Goeßling just started her first game. Neid has Germany's top 3 AM's all in her squad (Marozsan - Magull - Däbritz), but doesn't know how to use them correctly. Neid has the likes of Huth - Popp - Mittag with speed and mobility to use an effective counter too, but guess what....

Shit, Silvia Neid even brought along an athletic and technically competent defensive option in Kathrin Hendrich, but where's she right now..? Having a terrible defense, a non existent mid-field, and a toothless attack, is all coming from the mind of Neid, with a dull squad who clearly no longer understand what their doing in a national team jersey.

White/Blue_since1860 repped this.
  24. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What also plays into it, and I didnt think this was ever possible, I think in terms of shape, stomach and speed theyve been outrun in the last 2 games. My two cents would be they should start posting les on ze instagram and train a little harder

25. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They have those, and playing in the Bundesliga they've all outperformed the older tried and tested options everybody knew would fail in Brazil too.

Yeah, anybody watching knows this should happen, but will it even matter when their playing in a side without a genuine shape or strategy to win a game of football.

Jones and her new staff should have been given these Olympics to prep for the Euro's and the next WWC.

The Olympics isn't a great tournament, but win or lose, used correctly it could have been the perfect launch pad for the return of a legit Germany to senior international stage.