Jesse Jackson Has No Shame

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Bill Archer, Nov 11, 2004.

1. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not that anybody is surprised.

Jesse was in Ireland the other day and an attendee took some notes:

Last night, Wednesday November 10th, the Rev. Jackson was a guest of the Trinity College Dublin Historical society, where he was to deliver a lecture on the US political Climate. I took the liberty of taking down a few quotes. Would he get away with the likes of these in the US??

"Defeating George Bush's brand of International racism is the challenge of our age"

"We in the US cannot beat Bush by ourselves, - we need the people of the world to send our government a message. This is as important as the fight against Apartheid in South Africa and America"

(in response to a "Why did Bush win" question) :

"88% of Bush's votes came from Whites. But 100% of his votes came from Stupid people. There's a reason you Europeans think Republicans are stupid, - it's because in the main, they are"

"Yassir Arafat has been a great force for peace in the world"

"If you Imagine how Americans view Osama Bin Laden, then you can imagine how Iraqis' view Bush. Why do we call the home team the insurgents, and the away team the home team? This is an illegal war, and the US is ON THE WRONG SIDE"

2. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sadly... yes. However, on the bright side, it is one of the reasons that makes America great. (I was not being sarcastic here)

3. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    I bet the guys in the 'ask the house' thread agree with all of it. One guy said he was half hispanic and half white and voted for Bush and someone in that thread said it was his white half that voted for Bush.

4. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    I saw Cornell West on "Hannity & Colmes" a couple of nights ago, and I saw how he can say this same stuff and thrive. The guy is kind of likeable and animated, unlike Jesse. His eyes bug out when he rants, it's kind of amusing.