Jesús Marimón

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Froboy69, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    crzdcolombian repped this.
  2. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Que bien por el pelao, viene de una familia muy humilde pero su talento lo esta haciendo destacar en el futbol que es un deporte muy jodido, si mantiene los pies en la tierra y se dedica a jugar y entrenar es muy probable que tenga una carrera asegurada en Europa.

ryu79 repped this.
  3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It looks like a good guy

4. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I wonder if he can be loaned out NOW or will he be part of the club's training program until then?

5. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah saw that today. I know nothing about him though. Other than the fact that he's highly rated.

6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't understand the Barca ban. They bought u18 players but so have many teams. Didn't Joa go to Chelsea at 16?

I prefer he goes to Italy or Spain our guys adapt much better there. Also how many Man City youth players actually make it? Them having a Chilean coach could help him tho. Wish Udinese still look at Colombia for players they did a great job finishing the development of many of our guys

7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    For what?? to never give a real shot to cuadrado, or to always bitch muriel, never using him as well, like lecce and sampdoria did it. . Or never get a shot to aguilar, that went to spain second division to winning football

I Remember that kid chara always that only got a game in 2010

Alexis zapata with destiny to shity loans.

Udinese dont develop nothing, they only bought a tone of players, to feed their 3 teams in england and spain.

Azucarero repped this.
  8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Chara got shot and don't think he ever recovered nor was he as good as the potential that he showed at youth level. Do you remember that Nazareth kid who now in Japan he looked like a beast at U17 level

Zapata was only loaned 1x to a 2nd division italian team(current situation) only time will tell. Was he going to be a starter in Colombia? Can you guarantee that?

They didn't sell Abel because they believe in him. He was too slow for their liking and they had Pizarro and better players in that position.

Cuadrado finished his developing at Udi they then sent him to Lecce had a great season then was sold to Fiorentina who did great. How are they a villain in that situation? Would he had the same career w/o Udinese? Or be at Juve now?

Udinese unlike Porto bought gambles. Cristian Zapta was a throw away player that was given to them as part of the Abel deal. Porto bought our star players that europeans were too stupid to follow because they don't know players outside of brazil or argentina exist in Latin America. People love to give props to Porto but Udinese defiantly greatly helped our NT. (Udinese also owns Waterford that just got Ibarbo. They prob want more of our players but are just priced out of competition. Our clubs want at least 3 million for any kid coming out of our league now.

9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #10 pepinointer, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    Udinese just bought, thanks for look to colombia. but that team only have been useful to give the shengen to our players.

10. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Freaking @Baal88 ....if you're not in the 'business' of selling young talent than you're in the wrong profession. Great eye for talent and that's no BS.

Baal88 repped this.
  11. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    You're forgetting Jeison Murillo. Kid got loaned to Granada and Udinese practically forgot about him.

Udinese finished developing Cuadrado? He started 7 matches in two years! They were letting him rot on the bench with no intention of using him. It's only Lecce exhibiting Caudrado and Muriel's talents why they are anywhere today. They would have disappeared without their success on loan.

That's not to say things wouldn't go well for Marimon in Udinese. I can guarantee you though if they were to buy him now, at this age, sub 20, he would never ever get a solid chance with their first team without going through hoops and bounds on loan. Why not go to a team that sees him as a shoe in for the first team?

pepinointer repped this.
  12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Granda is owned by UDINESE !!!

kromekote repped this.
  13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Who is denying that genius.

worse, that isnt a team. is a triesten entreperneur, that buy a lot of players, and loan to all teams around europe to devolped them.

Always remembered the times that they qualify to ucl, sold all the players, one of the main reasons that italy lost their spot.

14. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    badly managed teams and Juventus cheating scandal is what killed Italian football.

Udinese is a smaller Arsenal without the fan base.

15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Man, stop repeating “sistematic cliches“ that always. Actually in the absence of juventus, italy won two ucl.

Why is to difficult for you to verify sitauations. Just repeat “ oh f,uck armero we lost copa for him, “

16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    what happened to the two italian teams after they won tho.

back to this kid.... why is he in colombians abroad? it official he moved?

17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    so what is your point???? that inter and milan got depressed because juve scandal and their started to managed bad.

is hard to find a cause.??

did you go to university??? is that is so difficult for you to create an argument

18. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    So you going to answer my question soccer god?

Milan and Inter got cocky. They thought their older players would play forever and gave them silly contracts when they were 3-4 years past their sell by dates. Without Juve they didn't really need to try as hard. Napoli just came back and didn't have a winning mentality and Roma are a bunch of chock artist.

why you getting combative for no fing reason haha

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #20 pepinointer, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    @crzdcolombian
    1. Im not FOOTBALL god, i just ask for a cause-effect argument. Not just repeat related ideas and cliches, that you dont verify

It seems that for your head is so difficutl to understand ,that the problem is not what you think......

20. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Pepino and Crzd you guys should just get cage match going somewhere and fight it out there. It is getting a bit ridiculous how almost every thread devolves into some sort of argument between you two.

Azucarero and Doogs repped this.
  21. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Tried to contact him personally to see what his problem is but he cried about it. I just ignore him as he has had beef with me since his ban was removed. Attacks for no reason haha kid is going to give himself an ulcer. If he gets so pissed with me when we support the same team would be funny to see him argue with someone who supports a diff one.

All I said in this one is Udinese helped a ton of our guys out and our NT. This some how makes me a troll that can't read.

22. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Man city scouts were in his last match

23. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Just a rumour. Who knows if its true. He's still incredibly young

24. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Only james and falcao made tehir debut so young.