jersey sizes

Discussion in 'Chicago Red Stars' started by Fanaddict, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I ordered 2 xL jerseys and they are not even close to xL more like small adult. Both on the tag and plastic they came in show XL. Anyone else have this problem?

2. FC Thomasville

FC Thomasville New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Thomasville Ga
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We ordered Puma for our women's team last year. Jerseys and shorts were appx 1 to 2 sizes small. We swapped them around and ordered more larger sizes.

3. American Kopite

American Kopite New Member

Aug 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just got my jersey today and I see what you're saying. Pumas always ran smaller than other jerseys, but this seemed smaller still. It said on the website to order a size up, so I did; a 2XL. I'm a guy who likes to wear an XL even though I could fit in a L. Wow. It DEFINITELY is a women's fit. I can fit in it, but it is not as comfortable as even a men's L on me. I probably could have gotten away with a 3- or maybe even 4-XL. But, I am okay with it. I can get away with it, although it's almost like being sleeveless. I'm not sure if it would be worth me trying to send it back and upsize it. I definitely wouldn't get it back before their 1st match at Toyota Park on the 19th.

I am happy I got one, though.

4. American Kopite

American Kopite New Member

Aug 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have decided to give my jersey to my wife and see what else they have when we go to the match on April 19th. My wife really loves the jersey. :)