Jaqua injury status?

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Liviu, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Liviu

Liviu New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    Illinois, USA
    Anybody know if Jaqua will be ready for the next game?

Barrett had a goal, but I don't think anybody who saw the game rated him highly. I like a forward who's alot more active than Barrett. And I didn't see Carr enough to make a judgment on him.

As it stands now, if any of our forwards get injured, we're down to only 2 forwards! :eek:

2. Liviu

Liviu New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    Illinois, USA
    Nobody knows? Nobody from the media reported on his status? What do we have reporters covering the Fire for?!!

3. alf

alf Member+

Jun 29, 1999
    Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    He should be back next week. Geez!

4. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    Not next week. Possibly for Columbus, but I don't believe he'll play in L.A.

5. REMOVED

REMOVED New Member

Jul 22, 2004
    With Jaqua healthy, we win the MLS Cup.

6. Tmagic77

Tmagic77 Member+

Feb 10, 2003
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I know Jaqua showed decently last year, but why does everybody think he's the solution to all our problems right now? He's not going to make our defense any better. I don't think he's a 10 goal a year forward, and we're going to need a lot more than that to be favorites with our defense and Zach.

7. theburden

theburden Member

Jul 11, 2002
    MDSC head brewer
    Rolfe needs balls on the ground, Jaqua needs balls in the air. We need the both of them together. Jaqua is going to destory the competition this year when rolfe, thiago, and nate start clicking.

8. dabes2

dabes2 Member

Jun 1, 2003
    Chicago
    I think Jaqua will help our defense because his physical presense will help us win and maintain posession.