Japanese National Team has decided to beat everyone in drinking contests!

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by watanabe2k, Feb 29, 2004.

1. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=292803&cc=5901

I was reading this in nikkansports the other day............

This is the kind of thing that happens to college athletes in basketball and football, and is sort of disgraceful in my opinion to have people who represent Japan caught drinking and acting like idiots all night....................

still, we seem to be a lock for Germany 2006 Oktoberfest!

2. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    i think ass whipping + egg throwing will be a good punishment. depending on what they really did at the bar its a good idea to deport them to minor leagues such as k, jia, or even singapore league for free of charge as one-year community service. fortunately it seems like those who broke a law are our second string side such as ogasawara, kubo, moniwa, and okubo (boy he already reached the maezono's level) so losing them now even works better for the national team overall.

3. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    as long as they don't punish Ogasawara. He has the most talent there. I want to see if its really true they were throwing sushi at other customers.

4. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    so whats the situation now? are they over the fact that they suck? alcohol doesnt resolve depression im afraid.

5. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    even though i can not tolerate thier behavior i know people are quite discouraged when the world is not as good as they expected. just look at their recent playmates. nigeria, romania, tunisia, cameroon, china, hongkong, korea, malaysia, iraq, and oman. playing with those weaklings 10 games in a row they just get lazier every damn game and now what? singapore? hopefully republic of czech finally wake us up all and remind us that we are playing nothing but soccer.

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    yea..yer right...

[​IMG]

omg..lets just drink this one off guys.

7. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    i had the pic on my harddrive but lost it when my pc crashed and attempted clean install. i never expected to get it back in this way. stupid koreans. but it seems like so far this pic has proven that this day was ono's turning point in his career.

oh boy now i cheched where this pic came from. essvee, you idiot. do something better

8. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    what the hell are you talking about.

9. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    [​IMG]

but...I DIDNT THROW THAT SUSHIII!!

10. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    so now those 8 were dropped from the Singapore match. I didn't think Zico had it in him.

11. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  12. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    when did soccernet or afc site ever write something worth reading?

anyway, well done zico. bye bye okubo, you did great taking us to athen now you can go home and sleep well