Japanese Abroad 2010/11 [R] - Part I

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by scotch17, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avechkin8

avechkin8 Member

May 9, 2009
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    But it's... FC Saturn man... It's not Zenit, Spartak, CSKA or even Lokomotiv and Dynamo. It's a bottom feader with small stadium and 5000 "crowds".

Honda wanted out of Russia the secod CSKA CL campaign ended. No offence man but it seems like he is one selfish glamour loving SOB.

2. avechkin8

avechkin8 Member

May 9, 2009
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    On the other hand i started reading wiki pages about these guys and yea its seems they pretty average. The amount of games they played for Japanese NT kinda confused me. Can't imagine any regular NT player from a top 20 nation signing with Amkar.

3. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    nah not regular neither Yano or Maki. Maki was a bench-warmer for JEF Chiba (J2) this season but he does have a lot of passion for the game which you can't but help respect.

Yano may be missed. For games Kisho Yano's played for Niigata they've been unbeaten in a long long time, ended this weekend.

4. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Don't know about Lee Ho but Dong-ji had a great time in Zenit.

It's weird that none of the best japanese players go abroad to good clubs. I only see normal players to small clubs. Really boring.

5. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I care for the J.League so it doesn't bother me.
    Hey guys, Takahara has scored is first goal for Suwon :eek: !

6. smithfan

smithfan Member+

Aug 14, 2005
    Waimoana
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kagawa starts in the German cup against Burghausen. Game starts in 10 minutes.

7. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I hope he open his official goal account today :D

8. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Kagawa had an assist

9. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    just so people get what happened. It was more like, GK overcommmits to another player, player passes to kagawa right infront of goal at teh edge of the box, kagawa f*cks up the shot and it trickles towards the boundary where thankfully another player bundled it in. Wasn't particularly glorious.

10. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hm, I recall that scene a bit differently? Kagawa's assist was a nice cross from the right...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lNitCJSJoI"]YouTube- Wacker Burghausen:Borussia Dortmund (0:3) DFB-Pokal 2010[/ame]

On German TV digest, the commentator namely mentions that Kagawa was great in the first half. Note that he was the only new player of several new signings starting.

11. mushu21

mushu21 Member

May 18, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Lucas Barios was the one with the f*ck up shot here =))

12. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Oh, i only saw after they were 2-0 up i didn't see his assist. I thought he was the one on the 3rd goal who stuffed it up, or was that barrios the stream wasn't too flash.

13. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I think you mean that weak shot by Barrios which became a pass/assist...
    However, Kagawa may have not scored yesterday, but he looks already part of the team which is good.

14. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Sk Lierse lost again yesterday

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYOVjfasnnA"]YouTube- Lierse 0 vs 1 fc mechelen[/ame]

Kawashima should shoulder some responsibility, but when your team scores
    1 goal in 3 games it can't just be the GK's fault.

15. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Honda injured today, dunno about the gravity.

16. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    A little bit depressing the sitation right now.

Kawashima looks so so, they are a bad team we all know that now, but.

Honda injured, and he will probably stay in Moscow right? And I don't even think he will impress more over there. Sad.

17. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    The saddest one should be Matsui...

18. Senior Tigr

Senior Tigr Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Warsaw, Poland
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    It was a knock only, was subbed to avoid the risk while the team was winning 4:0 already. Keisuke got an assist and hit the bar with a long shot this match.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpJKbdQi0mo"]Keisuke Honda | CSKA[/ame]

19. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Mhhh i think it`s all fine with the japanese players abroad =)...look:

Hasebe: Its antoher hard year for him but he will get his starting place back like every year,he is a fighter.The important thing is that he is no wordclass player but very solid in any position,hes a allrounder and always defend his starter place.He is one of the most important players in Wolfsburg.

Kagawa: is doing very very well in germany,i think this would be a very good season for him.It seems like he has no problems in the Bundesliga

Uchida: Was one of the best players on the field in the game Bayern - Schalke when you listen to "Kicker.de".Ge got the mark 3 and i think thats totally okay ,especially when you know its his first "real" game and that`s against Bayern München.I fell no worries about him,he would be a starter for the hole season.

I think 3 japanese players in the Bundesliga which doing a good job is not so bad ;D ?

Kawashima : Lierse SK seems to be a poor club but Kawashima do the second step after Kawaguchi for japanese goalkeepers to show that they can compete. It`s not important that`s Kawasaki Frontale is miles better than Lierse or that the J-League is better than the Jupiler Pro League.....it`s important that so many japanese players change to europe as possible because the whole world must know that japanese players can compete to the rest of the world and thats why i think Kawashima want to stay in europe and maybe get a better offer after this season.
    Kawashima was not bad in his first 3 games,not worldclass but on the other hand no desaster.

Nagatomo : It looks like he has no problems in Italy,everbody talks the best things about him. Thats another good thing for japanese football.

Morimoto: Maybe he stay another year at Catania but this season he would get another chance and i think he will use it.We all know he is young and last season he lose his starter place but was at least a good subber with 7 goals and 4 assists in 37 games,thats not to bad.I have no worries about him ( he is 22 ;D).

Honda : I dont know where`s the problem ? He is doing very well in the russian Premiere League and after my opinion this league is very very good.Not worldclass but physical very hard and thats the thing japanese players need to learn.The russion top clubs compete with the rest of europe and this league is getting stronger an stronger every year.In 1-2 years Honda change to another good club in europe =) I`m sure.

Maki :He`s very very underrated.Maki is a solid player and it`s good to see that some of the "lower" players of japan change to europe to give the younger generations a chance and maybe he suprised us with 10-15 goals ?

Takahito Soma : The next player for Energie Cottbus in the 2 league in Germany.This League is sooo strong this year,its right that this called "the best second league of the world" and especially this league is great for new and young japanese players to start in european or german football.He would be a starter for the whole season when he stay away from injuries.

Im getting tired =) but they are much more players they are ready for a change to europe like Endo or Tulio maybe Yano like a second Maki to Russia or Okubo and do not forget Matsui.I`m sure he stays in Ligue 1 for this season. We need no worries about our Blue Samurai =)

20. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah I don't even want to talk about it.

21. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    But he's very close to Sporting Lisbon.

edit : thanks Senior Tigr

22. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Eurocentric rubbish.
    J-League players moving to Europe always has been and continues to be an unmitigated clusterf***.
    It's holding Japan back in a big way.

23. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
    Climbing out on this limb again?

24. Rusich

Rusich New Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Club:
    Spartak Moskva