January Transfer Window News/Rumors part 2

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by minorthreat, Dec 21, 2005.

1. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    [​IMG]
    on the topic of roman, ive seen this a few times. what does it mean?

i know the ears to the head is a celebration he often does (even on pro evo sumtimes)

but what does tha message and pic mean?

2. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The gesture seems to be "let me hear it".
    The writing seems to be "Flopi... Te amo", which means "Flopi... I love you".

3. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "The only thing that I can say is that it makes me happy to hear of the interest of Real Madrid," said Riquelme. "I'm very happy that a club like Madrid is interested in me.

'"We are speaking of a great club and it is always flattering they pay attention to you, because that means I must be doing good things at Villarreal."

That is what Riquelme said on the matter. I don't think he would refuse the offer. It's another chance for him to play with such a big team. He will want to test himself to see if he can fit into a team were there is the meant to be "collective responsibilty" when it comes to providers rather than just the whole team revolving around him like at Villareal. Well it's obvious that no buisness would be done in January but he would be an ideal candidate to take over from Zidane. A lot will depend on how he performs at the World Cup too see what he can do for Argentina.

4. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid

first time i heard of him was when i bought him on pro evo :D i got on my 3rd season great attacker in ML :p thats the only reason i was happy when i read this , same thing happened to me with bojinov i jus got him cuz he had good ratings next thing i knw hes linked with half the world in real life ..lol but naa i dont think we need tavano soldado is good enuf

5. awmhamodat

awmhamodat New Member

Jan 14, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    That would be a dream come true if requelme took zidanes place

6. awmhamodat

awmhamodat New Member

Jan 14, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Also, i read on As that madrid are intrested in Raul Garcia.I dunno much about him, but people say hes been doing good for osuansuna this year.Any one watched him play before??

7. deVil_X

deVil_X Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "Eres feo. Muy feo"

8. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    :p He ain't that bad

9. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Interesting story...he has taken Pablo Garcia's position in the lineup and all of a sudden Osauna is clearly in 2nd place in La Liga. Coincidence? I haven't watched enough of Osasuna to comment.

Real want to pay cash (12 milllion euros) plus Pablo Garcia apparently.

Looks like Pablo Garcia is wearing out his welcome...about time.

Now maybe Gravesen will stay on. I think Raul Garcia is more of a competitor for Guti's position than the defensive pivot which will likely go to Ramos, Gravesen, or Helguera.

After Gravesen's last appearance off the bench, I think it won't be long before they give him a start.

10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    lets pray that Caro values Graveson as a player....

11. deVil_X

deVil_X Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    haha well...who cares? As long as he delivers...

Can anyone give us the lowdown on him? What position does he play? CM? DM? AM?

12. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    He's a DM, i think he's the nephew of our own Garcia, Pablo. I hope as well that Gravesen gets back in the side soon, or he's gonna get out of here.

13. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005
    Wait a second, is this right? I remember Laudrup was telling us that any player in La Liga that has played more than 5 games for his team cannot be transfered to another team during the Winter transfer window.

14. No, he is NOT related to the Uruguayan. Or do you reckon he is? He is Spanish.

Raul Garcia Escudero Details

Name: Raul Garcia Escudero
    Club: Osasuna
    Squad: No 6
    DOB: 11 Jul 1986
    Born: Pamplona

15. lizardking

lizardking New Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Chicago
    According to AS.com, he is a summer market target, right?

16. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid

nope he is his his nephew , im sure of it cuz it was all over the news when we played osasuna .. n thats the only time i really saw raul garcia as in followed him specifically n only cuz i thought it was nice to c how he would play playin against his uncles team n he played well that match gave us a huge headache all over.. well atleast unlike his uncle he can dribble and pass well :p

17. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Uruguay has only 3 million people. The chance are that everyone is related to each other.

Meanwhile, an English article on Riquelme to REal Madrid.

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news?slug=afp-fblesprealvillarreal&prov=afp&type=lgns

In Italy, they are reporting that Ballack will be joining Juventus next week. Juventus has two players who perhaps could have saved Real Madrid. And now Ballack????

18. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005
    This is getting annoying, all these reports of players coming after the season. Raul Garcia, Requilme, Ashley Cole. While that is great, what is being done to fix our current situation, clearly we need some players to cover our defense and a temporary attacking midfielder wouldn't be too bad, yet we're only hearing rumours about players who are coming later. C'mon Real, 20 days left make the best of whatever you can get!

19. awmhamodat

awmhamodat New Member

Jan 14, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Isn't this guy the same dude that beckham and guti were calling ugly.Beckham refused to shake his hand at the end of the game??
    I think hes spanish, i dun think he has any realtion to pablo garcia, its just suggested that they give osuansuna 12 million plus pablo garcia.

20. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005

Yeah it is the same guy, and if he was related to Pablo Garcia then I think Pablo would have had words with Beckham and Guti for the crap they were pulling.

21. Butragueño

Butragueño Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Madrid
    Raul Garcia would be a great signing. He is not a DM, like some have said here. He can play either as a #10 or a Cm. He is elegant on the ball and has a powerful physique. After seeing the success of Ramos I think that Real Madrid should go for him. Right now, there is no one on the team that can play like him, a true link between defense and attack.

22. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    It'd be a great signing. Cheap, young, good, versatile, spanish and ugly.

23. Canterano#1

Canterano#1 New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Skelleftea,Sweden
    I haven't seen him but he can't be more ugly than our own Pablo Gracia, right?

24. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

I never knew Guti posted on this forum.:p Yea, he is a very promising talent who if he keeps up his form he could just creep into Aragones' side. He is a very complete central midfield player as he can tackle, distribute and create. He is only 19 years old so he has got a lot to learn. His buyout clause is £10 million and his contract runs out in 2009. He would be a great purchase and I would say that we will persue Raul Garcia in the summer. He played very well aainst Madrid in the Bernabeu. He's not really flamboiant but he certainly goes about his work efficiently.

25. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Pablo is more like the guy you don't want to find yourself with in a dark alley; Raul is like a handsome elephant man with a big nose. :D