January Transfer Window News/Rumors part 2

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by minorthreat, Dec 21, 2005.

1. forcamadrid

forcamadrid Member

May 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Gravesen plays for Denmark and Denmark IS NOT QUALIFIED for WC :D

2. RIBERYOM

RIBERYOM New Member

Dec 11, 2005
    GLASGOW
    ive noticed some articles on footmercato.net and skysports.com that real madrid are interested in signing didier zokora in january to finally replace makelele. i think this would ideal. we already missed out on essien and vieira, lets not miss out on another great DM.

3. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    saw that 2. never heard of him. any one got info on him?

4. awmhamodat

awmhamodat New Member

Jan 14, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    lol if 20-25 million is a fortune , the why the ******** did we spend 50 million on baptista nad robinho.I would of spend that money on requelme.

5. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Lugano's main problem is that is not very fast.
    He is as dirty and collects as many cards as any CB.

He would walk into the Brazil NT anyday (if that means anything).
    He received the prize of best CB of the year of 2005 at the brazilian championship.

Diego Lugano is also the guy who sells more shirts at São Paulo. The fans really like him because he is passionate and because he is good.

It would be a good purchase, because he has an italian passport, is young and is cheap.

Just to make things clear, he is from Uruguay.

6. minorthreat

minorthreat Member

Jan 1, 2001
    NYC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ah. I thought he was Brazilian. I was about to say, if he's so good, then why is Roque Junior still getting caps? :D

7. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005

And look what happened when both who playe AWESOME at there on respective clubs have accomplished since they played in the white shirt.............. NOTHING... so do you want to be here next year having the same complaints?????? NO!!!

makes more sense to pay less for attacking players (Cassano, Ballack)

and put the money where you need it... DEFENSIVE HELP!!!!!!!!!

so invest that 20-25 into Cicinho, Lugano, Ashley Cole, Milito, Kompany, etc...

8. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well, you can't still ask it :D

I don't know the answer :(

9. awmhamodat

awmhamodat New Member

Jan 14, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    madrid just fucs up young talent

10. Sid Wilson

Sid Wilson New Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Perth, Australia
  11. BARCA_VIX

BARCA_VIX New Member

Sep 28, 2005
    L.A California.
    It wouldn`t be a bad investment plus you add on Riquelme the only problem is it wouldn`t be easy to get them. Milito by now would have been playing for you guys, same as Cole. And now there are reports that you even don`t want to get cicinho well i hope we get him, Kompany looks a future great defender and this is the chance to snap up Ballack and Cassano.

But then were are the current players going, you just brought in Baptista and Robinho who are still young.

12. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    we would just have to let players KNOW that they will have to play a role... there is still place for everybody!!!

After winter buyings of HOPEFULLY: Lugano, Cicinho, Cassano, and Ballack..

----------Casillas------------
    Sal/Cic-Wood/Ram-Luga-R.Car
    -------------Graveson--------
    -----Beckham----------------
    ---------------Ballack--------
    Robinho---------------Cassano
    -----------Ronaldo------------

or you could put Ramos at DM... Guti, Baptista, Graveson, P.Garcia would have to learn "special" sub-in roles.

Salgado would have to learn to share time with Cicinho, after all he is getting old and we all can see it.

Zidane will be a special sub-in also, this will help keep our guys fresh... we could mix it up and always have a fresh decent team on the pitch.

During the summer:

I would retire: Zidane

I would buy: A.Cole, Milito/Kompany. This is all!! We can use are youth system product for the rest (Balboa, De La Red, etc..)

I would loan: P.Garcia, Mejia,

I would sell: (If these guys performances dont get better we must.. they ARE our heros but still!!) Salgado, Helguera, R.Carlos(if he loses is composure again)

i hope this explains my theory... tell me what you guys think...

13. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    LOL i totally forgot that they didnt make it well so he might stay afterall :rolleyes:

14. ZZR923

ZZR923 New Member

Dec 4, 2005

don't think we need to sell, loan or retire anyone (except helguera and pavon who we can send to barca as a 'special' christmas gift!) because our squad is very small - we need to keep the decent players we have and add more quality especially in defense and midfield.

also don't think ballack would come until next season - bayern are still in the champs league and as captain of germany i reckon he'll want to stick around for the build up to the world cup

15. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    When was the last time you knew what you were talking about?

16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I understand where you are coming from...... but dont you think Bayern would be complete FOOLS to sign a replacement for Ballack (Julio dos Santos) and not sell Ballack? I am COMPLETELY sure they would want to cash in on Ballack now and not just let him go for free to anyone in the summer.... it only makes sense!!

this winter will be VERY interesting!!

17. lizardking

lizardking New Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Chicago
    I like this lineup. The only thing I'd change is Lugano. I think we need a defender with lots of European experience so that the squad will not have to wait long for him to adapt.

18. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    If Lugano does not fit your liking you could easily use the money for him to buy Milito (which should already be ours) or another great defesive player who will have LONGEVITY... Kompany, etc...

or we could put Ramos back to his normal CB position and put Graveson in at the DM position........

19. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    what the heck is up with Cicinho? Is he coming? he's not coming? he is coming but RM is gonna loan him to some other club?

I saw him against liverpool.. he's ok i guess.

If floro knows sh!t about football he'll buy a quality defender OR resign. That's ain't gonna happen so just buy a A. Cole or something

20. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    He is already signed by RMCF, just not with the club until January.

21. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    he may be loaned out to fiorentina for the 2nd half of the season. his european passport is through Italy.

22. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    hmm probably a stupid question, but what about Pirlo?

anyone here thinks AC Milan is going to sell him? if yes for what amount?

he would be Great

This deal can be done, but its not realistic

Beckham > Milan
    Pirlo > Real

Other from that

Cassano is welcome,so are Cicinho, A.Cole and Henry :D

23. 10_Ronaldinho_10

10_Ronaldinho_10 New Member

Dec 4, 2004
    Isla Macacos
    How about:

-------------------Casillas(c)----------------
    ---------------------------------------------
    ------------Woogate----S.Ramos-------------
    ---------------------------------------------
    Cicinho-----------------------------------Cole
    ----------------------------------------------
    -------------------García---------------------
    ------------Ballack--------Zidane-------------
    Beckham-----------------------------C.Ronaldo
    -------------------Henry---------------------

Subs: Diego López, Pavón, Helguera, Diogo, Raúl Bravo, Gravesen, Robinho, Baptista, Raúl.

Casillas- If Rául isn't captain he has to be, and Raúl is benched. Casillas without discussion.
    Woodgate-SergioRamos- Young but very good, both are good on the ground and with the head and fast.
    Cole-Cicinho- Fast, young, clever. Carlos is getting old and although I think he's a god, he can't stay anymore, he doesn't want to.
    García- Well, I know you will ALL disagree, but remember that match against Atletico Madrid where he lost only 3 balls and won it 18 times. That's what he can do, but of course, he's no Ronaldinho, the team has to be playing well.
    Ballack-Zidane- Them to distribute the ball and make the team play football, Ballack should defend and attack while Zidane should only attack.
    Beckham- Don't ask why, but I still think he's really good and has a lot of spirit.
    C.Ronaldo- Anotherone who is young and fast and has the magic.
    Henry- Well, Ronaldo wouldn't work in a team like this one, with out Brazilians. I still think Ronaldo's the best in the world but still. Henry's great: technique, goals, a great show.

24. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh right, Casillas might have made something of himself somewhere else. :rolleyes:

25. Sid Wilson

Sid Wilson New Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    WHO MADRID NEED:

CB-Diego Lugano: im a fan of this guy, big, strong and a good reader of the play and good in the air, yes he is not overly quick but by no means slow, the best defender in south america and young, a good team's man and definately passionate for club and country

LB-Ashley Cole: i think cole is one of the best LB in the world and i think he wouldnt refuse the chance to pay for madrid but will arsenal sell him?
    Real Madrid need a LB to replace r carlos coz he aint the same n e more and i think he's contemplating leaving madrid anyway, cole is more of a defensive LB and that's what madrid need

CM: Michael Ballack: I think Ballack would prefer a move to madrid over man u and thus i have included him, ballack is no doubt world class and he's a genuine box to box player, just what madrid are craving, madrid could also get him cheap to, a quality purchase for the team im sure

ST: Im usually agains real madrid buying forwards like its a must but i think cassano could be what madrid require, u see raul is ageing and is not the player he once was but would still be good in a reduced capacity for the team and club, ronaldo even tho he is still capable of providing matches of brillance i think he is also showing signs of age and he looks sluggish quite often, he's not going to get any better and cassano could be his partner before madrid purchase another forward in another 2 years, eventually i could see cassano and soldado playing together with robinho once he puts on weight and matures in europe

RB: i left this position to last because everyone seems to think cicinho will be the saviour of the madrid defence, there utterly wrong, its obvious that madrid fans have been convinced of cicinho after his great confed cup campaign, ive heard how ppl are saying he's gonna be the next cafu, he wont be because cafu is also a supreme defender where as cicinho is hardly a defender at all!!
    ive seen cicinho play alot with sao paulo and brazil and he's ur typical brazillian fullback, that is he attacks like hell and is one of the first players in the box and thus often neglects his defensive duties, he is not much of a technical defnder when challenging as a consequence, thus cicinho is exciting to watch but i cincerely believe he would literally do more harm to madrid then good, u just have to watch his matches at the wcc lately, poor defending and pretty good attacking, not what madrid need, instead they should put Ramos at RB.
    I think with ramos replacing salgado at RB he will eventually become a world class defender and then do a Puyol by moving to CB

Most importantly what madrid must concentrate is on developing their quality youth players in the senior team from now on and the young players im talking about are soldado, balboa and de la red