January Transfer Window News/Rumors part 2

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by minorthreat, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    http://www.as.com/articulo.html?d_date=20060131&xref=20060131dasdasftb_18&type=Tes&anchor=dasftbA00

Well.... this story seems to be progessing by the day. The agent has actually confirmed intrest but he talks about the intrest we showed in the summer. I have a suspicion he may actually join us and Ronaldo will leave. As this thread is about to be closed we will start are planning for the summer and I feel his name will be frequently mentioned in the new thread. The agent actually mentions there has been contact although AS are inclined to twist the words. Well there seems to be foundation to the huge story they made today but it is only one candidate who was mentioned. I would seriosuly doubt moves for Alonso or Podolski. I would be more intrested in a very exciting Argie called Sergio Aguero.

I remember the end of the summer 05 thread where we were all hanging on to see if we got Ramos. The tension was too much for some. What a great decision that was by us. :D

2. Canterano#1

Canterano#1 New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Skelleftea,Sweden
    Ibra's agent has lied before. He does a lot of lying to get Zlatans transfermarket value as high as possible. This coud just be a trick to get Juve pay Zlatan a much bigger salary.

I think Zlatan would be excellent in La liga with his brilliant technique and his creative mind. His scoring abilities has been awful so far this season. But this is probaly just temporary cause at his first season he scored a lot of goals.

As a swede and a Real Madrid fan i really would love for this to happen, but i still think that this is some very loose rumours!

3. elblanco

elblanco Member

Jan 26, 2006
  4. judge10

judge10 New Member

May 12, 2005
    Thanks for including me in the credit. I'm pretty smart like that. :D

5. RMCF

RMCF New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    Real Madrid denies the comments made by Zlatan's agent.
    http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma29024.htm.
    Earlier Zlatan's agent, Mino Raiola, revealed: "I confirm the interest of Real Madrid to contract Ibrahimovic.
    I hope they dont pull off another la Becks transfer

6. asterix

asterix Member

Apr 26, 2005
    typical florentino reply.

remember the ramos acquisition saga? he loves to play with the media. i actually believe that florentino is interested in zlatan.

7. awmhamodat

awmhamodat New Member

Jan 14, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Perez fell in love with ibra whne he saw him play against us in cl.He terrorized our defence.He made gravesen look bad.I hope we get him, i like his style of play.

8. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    last year terrorizing our defence was pretty easy. i don't like or want his overrated self here.

9. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005

Wtf are you talking about, I watched both legs and I don't remember Ibra "terrorizing" our defense. Many Madridistas believed he would be a huge problem, but he hardly posed any threat.

10. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    judge from this what you will about that 2nd game.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/4321541.stm

I really don't like Ibra as shown above, but I can't refute what the BBC says. They say he had a great game, solid runs, yadda yadda. I really don't give a sh*t. I don't want him here, if a pure goalscorer is what we need HE IS NOT THE ANSWER

11. Abe The Cop

Abe The Cop New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    zlatan is a good player, but we've already got 15 players for that position.

12. lizardking

lizardking New Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Chicago
    I only watched Ibra play in those both legs in cl. That is why I am no fan of him. He missed a lot of chances and looked timid and nervous. I even think he is not suitable for big occasions. I might be biased. But what he did in those two games was just shit.

13. parshva

parshva New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Mumbai,India
    :D :D

14. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I agree. I was unimpressed, unlike our beloved president. Should he have been a good finisher, we'd have been thrashed by Juve.

And we already got Raul, Zidane, Guti, Cassano and Baptista for that position.

EDIT: Shouldn't this thread be closed already?

15. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    yup :p

16. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ibrahimovic is overrated, he's clumsy if you catch him off guard and without space, and despite his height advantage, he's not particularly exceptionally gifted in the air. He only runs rampant, much like Ronaldo these days, against resistance that's already been shattered by a strong midfield. He gets the ball in space and being his lucky day, he might score a goal or two, and may rack up 15 in a season. But that's not what we would sign him for. We already have Cassano, who's just as skillful, more strategically creative, and a more lethal finisher.

Why make media talk about Ibra? His agent wanted to raise his contract value and bargaining position, and Real's representatives wanted to be nice and have a possible option open for the day Ibrahimovic maybe does explode onto the world stage.

17. awmhamodat

awmhamodat New Member

Jan 14, 2005
    Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Ya true that we don't need him.But he is good at what he does.He is an excellent target man.Hes defintly not a pure striker.The best part of his game is setting up players to score.

40-50 million is too much for him.I would spend it on requelme.Although Ibra will be a big plus for any team