Jamie ?

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by 11Redknapp15, Nov 27, 2004.

1. 11Redknapp15

11Redknapp15 Red Card

Nov 30, 2003
    Fla - SC - Eire
    Sadly as fan of the midfield magican I have a sinking feeling I know the answer to the question....however.. what's up with Redders ?

I've seen him on the bench for the past three weeks but hasn't gotten a taste of the pitch. I don't think he's played since his ban to be honest.

Can someone shed some light on this for me.

Cheers!

2. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    He did play in the game immediately after his ban ended, but then Santini left after that, and it would appear that Jol, quite rightly IMO, doesn't fancy Redknapp as a viable option to be used on a football pitch.

It pains me to say it, because Jamie is a very nice bloke, but he just can't hack it anymore. His legs are knackered. He should quit now and become the Top Man model he can be.

3. THFC1

THFC1 New Member

Oct 2, 2004
    South East London
    He will most probably end up where ever his dad goes to next

4. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    playing for wolves?

5. Rmort99

Rmort99 New Member

Jun 30, 2004
    i think jamie should retire before he gets properly crocked (or properly crocks someone else). He's got great ball control but just can't get round the park quick enough. Jol wants his £30k p/w wages off the books and rightly so.

6. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Redknapp is on a pay-as-you-play deal. Saving money and improving the team by not using him, he's 5th choice centre mid as things stand. Will be the end of him in January for sure if either of the Van Bommel or Lennon rumours are true.