Jamaicans Abroad

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by olephill2, Jun 26, 2008.

1. ImaPuppy

ImaPuppy Member+

Aug 10, 2009
    Using too many parentheses
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    American Samoa
    You guys really need to call up Deshorn Brown. Interesting player and I think he looks polished enough to at least be getting called into camp. Better player than Mattocks.

2. Testudo

Testudo Member+

Jan 29, 1999
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. PStevenson1082

May 28, 2012
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    It makes no sense that the Jamaican team isn't more competitive. Jamaicans, along with Black Americans, are among the greatest athletes on earth. I know it takes more than athleticism to win in soccer but as long as I've been watching football, the players have been technically decent to field a good team. The tactical training is what has been lacking. If Jamaica ever finds the right coach.. look out. Hopefully, you will find that coach in the next cycle to lead you into greatness. The better team you field, the better CONCACAF will be.

4. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bodø/Glimt
    After struggling to earn a starting place with Burnley, Dane Richards was sent on loan to
    Adeccoligaen club Bodø/Glimt on 4 April 2013.[13]
    He played in 14 league games and scored 2 goals before his loan period ended, and he returned to his parent club.
    In July 2013 Richards signed a permanent contract out the season.
    Richards helped Bodø/Glimt record their first victory of the
    Tippeligaen season on 13 April 2014, scoring the equalizer in a 4-2 come from behind win over Sogndal.[14]