Jagr Plays for Abramovich

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by the101er, Jan 13, 2005.

1. the101er

the101er New Member

Jan 29, 2003
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/articles/15924543?source=Evening Standard

That's an interesting article on hockey in Omsk. You know I'm getting me an Omsk Jaromir Jagr jersey. Man, I wish I could watch that final.

But a small place in the back of my mind wonders if Abramovich will be absent from Chelsea in a few years, when he gets his F1 team going. Note the eery similarity from the Russian fan who can no longer afford to go to games....

2. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

Ne vse russkiye mogut sebe pozvolit' takie dorogiye udovol'stviya (unless your name is RA)

3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Who the hell would watch racing over football? Seriously?
    Besides, as Big Blue pointed out, the game against Scunthorpe was the FIRST home Chelsea game Roman has ever missed. That's damn freaking impressive.

4. the101er

the101er New Member

Jan 29, 2003
    Well, I take what you are saying in the manner that it's intended, but RA has been linked with buying: Minardi, Jaguar and now Jordan. Plus, there is this other Russian billionaire who is reportedly starting a new F1 team called Midlands.

BTW: Any link to an online source for that Jagr jersey would be much appreciated.

5. Forza Moskva

Forza Moskva New Member

Sep 20, 2004
    Mila Kunis' Crib
    Avantgard is a good team, but I'm rooting for AK Bars, they have some good buys, along with Dinamo Moskva's team. Roman doesn't seem to care about hockey.