Jacques - The Global Hierarchy of Race

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Mel Brennan, Sep 22, 2003.

1. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Cascarino's Pizzeria BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jacques - The Global Hierarchy of Rac

I think David Duke is currently in fed. lockup for mail and wire fraud. Not much of a political career going there.

Fat Al will run for something again - soon. Probably mayor of NY. He'll lose, but he'll keep getting those donations from his supporters. Great racket he has going there.

2. Decent Guy

Decent Guy New Member

Mar 22, 2003
    Outside NY
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jacques - The Global Hierarchy of Race

So David Duke is nowhere near mainstream significance anywhere in America, but Helms, Lott, and Thurmond who got elected into the Senate multiple times are exactly like him? Your post makes no sense.

3. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jacques - The Global Hierarchy of Race

< 50 years = less than fifty years. I got lazy. Basically, I was pointing out that Duke's ideals were mainstream just an eyeblink ago. I'll spell everything out in the future.

No, they are not.

Duke has the courage of his convictions.

Then you're on your own from here. I've made myself as clear as I possibly can.

4. Cascarino's Pizzeria

Cascarino's Pizzeria BigSoccer Yellow Card

Apr 29, 2001
    New Jersey, USA
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jacques - The Global Hierarch

How did Sen. KKK Byrd get elected for all those years? Are Dem. voters in WVA closet racists as well?

5. Auriaprottu

Auriaprottu Member+

Atlanta Damn United
    Apr 1, 2002
    The back of the bus
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jacques - The Global Hierarch

Could be. WV ain't no Shangri-La.

14:15:00. Domino's wouldn't charge me a dime.

6. Mel Brennan

Mel Brennan PLANITARCHIS' BANE

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Duke, Sharpton and Byrd; thread degeneration at its finest...

In any case, back to NOT seeing color...as I submitted in an article to the Western MD College (now McDaniel College) Phoenix some years ago, its not about being "colorblind." Indeed, my color is part of who I am, so to ask you to NOT see me in my fullness of being is actually asking you to negate part of me, which is a bit of self-denial, upwards of self-hate.

Its also not reflective of reality. Regardless of how hard we all try, I'll never be transparent; mater Mendel...we'll all never be this homogeneous skin color that would reflect some sort of notion of "colorblindness."

What is needed to truly SEE the variety, but to move beyond pre-judging due to simple melanin variation (indeed, Mendel made further delineations, with regard to dominant and recessive, that have been used in pro-black/anti-white propaganda, that are as relevant in the inverse as colorblindness is above).

In other words, your colorblindness might be another way in which you actually FAIL to come to terms with the real issue(s)...