J1 Second Stage [??R??]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Matsu, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
  2. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
  3. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Matsu, I just visited the team pages and found one thing strange. Aren't all the home unis and the away unis switched?

example: http://www.wldcup.com/Asia/jleague/antlers.html

I didn't know all the home teams in the J-League wore white?

4. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    Thanks, Matsu. Great site and good to have another source in English.

After watching a few "Football Asia" shows I've becoming a lot more interested in the J-League. Too bad I can't see games anywhere. :(

5. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Yes, they are all backwards
    When I was uploading them I was giving the names based on the icon, and put "home.gif" on all the white ones. Ive been meaning to change this but I never get around to it.

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Yo matsu

Do you get paid for running your website? Just wondering because its pretty darn effing great.

7. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
    Re: And sadly . . . . .

Aaaaack! Without digital cable, J-Ole and TRSN are my only links to the J-League!

I'll chime in with my thoughts, but what are the odds of a tersely-worded letter in English being read?

8. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    No, I do it for free. I am semi-retired now and I only do things that I enjoy. Money isnt a big deal.

Since I quit the financial industry, I work freelance about 3 hours a day and that gives me more than enough money to pay the daily bills. The rest of the time I either work on my gardens or build web sites.

The RSN isnt the only web site I operate. If you are interested in Japanese history you should visit my other web site, the Virtual Tour of Edo

http://www.us-japan.org/EdoMatsu/home.html

9. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: And sadly . . . . .

Not a good start to my morning here, seeing that J-ole is gone and the Marinos got smacked up.
    *sighs* Looks like I'll be making trips to Alta Vista again for translations to various news sites. Rising Sun is "la bomba" true, but being an avid J-league follower, I just gotta have more.

I can try my best to remember the positive memories of J-ole. I remember being a first timer there, I remember when they finally changed the interface some years back. Seeing and hearing the sounds of the stadiums, the colors, the flags and banners. Seeing the "expressions" of the coaches faces when their team was playing like dung ( i.e. the showing no emotion virtue that Warren Cromartie talked about).

It could be years till we see another free site with quality highlights.
    :(