Italian Fantasy League - NOW ONLINE...

Discussion in 'Italy' started by davd, Sep 8, 2002.

1. davd

davd New Member

Sep 8, 2002
    Italian Fantasy League is the new fantasy football game dedicated to the 2002-03 Italian Serie A season.

So you think you can pick a better team than Fabio Capello or Marcelo Lippi? Can you manage a team of 11 international hotheads to the top of the table? So prove it!!!

Check out the site and if you are interested in competing for the Italian Fantasy League Manager of the Year award simply join up for FREE!

http://www.italianfantasyleague.com - more than just a game

2. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    Sweet!

Thanks, Davd! :)

3. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Can you give us some more info on the game?

I've registered my team but I'm not sure where I can view my team and see how they are doing once the season begins.

In the "League Table" there are 10 teams listed but my name is not there. Is there a way to create our own division?

Thanks

4. davd

davd New Member

Sep 8, 2002
    Hi Brian,

Thanks for signing up with Italian Fantasy League. I will review your site and then add it to the table within the next few hours (if there are no problems with it).

At the moment I will not be divising seperate leagues unless I reach a large amount of team submissions.

As soon as your team is verified you will be able to find it on the league table with all the information as provided.

Hope this helps - ITALIAN FANTASY LEAGUE.

5. BrianCappellieri

Feb 11, 2002
    Thanks.

I'll try and fix up my squad now as I'm sure I went over the limit. I was confused because it let me register without any problems. :) I understand how that works now.

When I selected my squad I just copied and pasted the name and inserted it in the text box, there was no way to click on a player's name. Is this the correct way? If so, I'd recommend everyone writes down their squad and keeps track of each player's value. Otherwise it can get very confusing.

Also, I see where you can transfer players but is there some way you can see your team?

Danbury City FC

6. davd

davd New Member

Sep 8, 2002
    Hi again Brian,

You did the right thing in copy and pasting your players info into the registration table although you I advise you use the player codes which can be found in next to the players names for transfers as it is easier for me to complete the transfer transactions throughout the season.

And it is advisable that you jot down the team on paper and then sort out your selection before submitting as this makes sure you do not send information with the budget being exceeded.

Glad you found the transfer section. You will be able to see your team by clicking on your team's name on the league table (only as soon as I add your team to the league).

Hope this helps once again - ITALIAN FANTASY LEAGUE.

7. davd

davd New Member

Sep 8, 2002
    It is confirmed that the new Italian Serie A season will start this weekend. So there are no excuses not to join Italian Fantasy League.

There are already 19 teams in the table and if you have submitted a team and cannot find yourself on the table then please submit a new team as there may have been a problem with your selection.

Do you have what it takes to win the elite Italian Fantasy Football game? If so join up below.

http://www.italianfantasyleague.com

http://www.italianfantasyleague.com/forum