It is easy to blame Naglesmann but the problem is

Discussion in 'Germany: Clubs' started by NavyVet, Apr 14, 2022.

1. NavyVet

NavyVet Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Mar 1, 2022
    Beverly Hills, CA, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    not with Naglesmann and if you replace Nagalesmann with another coach, we will still have one problem. Hansi Flick could not WAIT to leave Bayern because of Brazzo. He made some cryic remarks after the L to PSG. As long as Brazzo is at Bayern, I am afraid we won't be the Bayern that we know and love. We MUST get rid of Brazzo. I am afraid there is one more problem people aren/t thinking of. As much as I love Oliver Khan when he played for us and Die Mannschafdt, for some reason he is still standing by and supporting Brazzo.
    Naglesmann can be an easy scapegoat but Ill argue this as great as Hansi Flick was, he had one great year and one ok year. This is Naglesmann's first year, he nade it to a QF but Brazzo really didn't give him anything to work with, he basically inherited Hansi Flicks team, with not much in terms of additions. The first key is to resign Lewandowski, the next step is to get new executive leadership. Also man I miss KHR. I had to stay away from here for a day to just cool down after the Villareal debacle.
    I would be ok with it if we lost to someone like Bayern, Manchester City or Liverpool, this does not sit well with me. The players are fine but we need new leadership in the top brass. We lost that excellent leadership of KHR.
    https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...julian-nagelsmann-transfer-lewandowski-muller