It appears that Bush has won

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Ted Cikowski, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    so congrats Bill Archer and Kenneth Blackwell you're candidate won thanks to Ohio.

SuperDave, you keep insisting your side is right and the republicans are not only wrong but in fact you have called them liars and other not so flattering things. Dave I hope you, gringo and your posse can now see that most of America disagrees with you. 20 of the last 28 years a Republican has been president. The republicans controll the house and apparently the senate. Republicans hold a majority of Governorships. Maybe you guys might want to consider a new tactic or strategy than just bitching because it should be obvious to you now that you're in the minority in terms of thought. I know you won't, and you'll continue to lose because of that attitude. Keep parading Michael Moore and Howard Dean and MoveOn.Org, I am telling you in unbiased terms - those kinds of people turn off mainstream America. The ideas bandied about in the politics forum will not gain you seats in the house or the senate but still you'll keep plugging away and moving the rest of the Country to the right. Your party can be a force for good and can change the world the way you want it to, but not the way in which you've chosen to go about things. You told us Reagan was a horrible president and that his Presidency would hurt the Nation.....and he trounced you. You tell us that Bush lied, people died, you made one sided documentaries, a radio network devoted to getting Bush out of office, called him a facsist and racist......and Bush defeated you. You might want to argue and debate this but in the end it doesn't matter - you lost.

2. CrewSchmack

CrewSchmack Member

Columbus Crew SC
    United States
    Mar 3, 1999
    Delaware, OH
    Anyone going to listen to Air America this morning for the entertaining whine fest? If I wasn't in training all day (and in Atlanta) I'd try to tune in for 15-20 minutes.

The only question now is, how long does that network survive.

3. writered21

writered21 Member+

Jul 14, 2001
    Middle of the Road
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it thrived. You'd have to figure that it would do better with the opposition party in power than it would with its own party in power.

They may change their tact a bit and change some of their personalities, but I'd be surprised if the network disappeared.