Israeli 911 terrorism ties in the US

Discussion in 'International News' started by valanjak, Aug 26, 2006.

1. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Whatever, invaded, captured, took by force - the war was for Israel's and Jeiwsh survival and the Old City is a little place, where all the holy sites, including First and Second Temple, David's Tomb, etc are located - it is the heart and soul of Judaism. And as Nicephoras said, they were not even allowed to go there by the peaceful inhabitants at that time.

2. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    paragraphs....

3. Amerikaki

Amerikaki Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Queens

And further more, Pollard was not a foreign spy and I am an American.

4. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Well that's the point, isn't it? There is no Israeli regime. Its a democracy. A lot of Iranians will say "oh, I don't like the regime - but leave us alone". Well......if they don't like the regime, why do they expect us to leave it alone? :confused:

5. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    I thought the Gaza pullout was a good thing (I defy someone to argue how it wasn't), and, frankly, until the Iranian sponsored Hizbullah turned the Middle East into a shitstorm, it did seem to be working. Hamas was being marginalized, Middle Eastern regimes were more willing to talk to Israel, competing interests in Palestinian circles were creating healthy democratic bickering and Arafat was gone. Things were looking up, yeah. But then comes Hizbullah.
    Now you tell me - if an enemy who claims it just wants you to leave Lebanon keeps attacking you after you leave Lebanon, what do you do? People act as if Israel desperately wanted to invade Lebanon again. If so, why did they wait until the kidnapping of two soldiers to do that? Does anyone really think this is like the "Polish Aggression" of 1939?

6. nicephoras

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Unfortunately for you, its YOU who don't know anything about him. Oh, you know there was a coup, but how much else do you know?

To suggest he was a democrat in the way we perceive of them now is wrong. And you can stick your accusations of lack of knowledge where the sun don't shine.

Attack Iran? What can Israel possibly do to Iran? Israel has what, 6,000,000 citizens? What is it going to do, conquer Teheran? Israel is absolutely no threat to Iran. Hell, if Iran became closer with Israel, Israel would probably sell it nuclear technology on the sly. :rolleyes:
    And again, Israel never talked about Iran negatively until after the revolution. Its IRAN that has changed this, not Israel. Israel's "verbal attacks" on Iran are retaliatory. Why the hell is Iran holding cartoon competitions about the Holocaust if not to provoke Israel? Why is it doing that?

He's the ********ing president! You don't get to deny the person who got elected! I may not like Bush in the least, but he's not a figurehead, he's the President. If he's so unpopular, he wouldn't have been elected.

:rolleyes: Occupied part of Syria? You mean the Golan? The tiny speck of Syria from which Syria shelled Israel for 5 years? Yeah, what an inexplicable land grab. :rolleyes: And as far as the invasion of Lebanon, you cannot honestly think Israel precipitated that. If Iraq started capturing Iranian soldiers, what would you do?

The Bush regime was being conciliatory to Iran early, until Iran began developing nuclear materials. Sorry, but Bush doesn't really want to attack Iran, it would be a lot harder.

There's evidence that Iran is developing nuclear power. Duuuuh.

The Security Council seems to disagree.

No they didn't.

But we should listen to Iran? Right. Israel isn't saying anything about Iran, other than "stop provoking us". Which Iran should. Sorry. And the US isn't lying about Iran - Iran has admitted it is making nuclear material. Iran has also admitted to sponsoring Hizbullah. That connection is OBVIOUS.

I don't like our government either, but I'm not the one claiming it doesn't represent the people. This isn't about Bush. Nor did I say everyone voted for Ahmedinedouchebag - enough did. Face it - he is the elected President of Iran. You elected that nutjob. You have to pay attention to him. So does the world.
    This reminds me of the Communist duality of the 20s - they claimed that the Communist party wasn't the Russian state, so they were't responsible for its activities outside Russia. That didn't fly then, and this won't fly now.

So what? What does this have to do with the modern state of Israel? The ancient Persians have absolutely nothing to do with this. At all.

This is a recent phenomenon, but then again, you're what, 12?

No they don't.

I'm far more knowledgeable about it than you, and if I were you, I'd stop with the insults.

7. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    same here.

8. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pollard was spying for a foreign country. There is some evidence that his relevations caused several American agents and informants to be killed. As far as I am concerned, he should never see the light of day again.

(Much of the Pollard case though is still classified and will be for a long time).