Israel vs. palestine!! who do you support?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Kappa18, Aug 15, 2002.

1. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    hmm let's see a name like joseph pakovitz, sounds pretty jewish to me, no wonder your views are biased towards the israeli-palestine conflict, and no that's not a racist or anti-semitic statement, cause most jews i know are pro israeli, and for once stop crying that anti semite shitt, even if i really was i can tell you for sure i wouldn't be the only one.

2. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998
    And casualfan just teed it up. Joe steps up to the plate....

3. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    Is Joe going to put him down quick, or is he going to make him bleed and suffer first? I think that's the only question here.

4. tcmahoney

tcmahoney New Member

Feb 14, 1999
    Metronatural
    I'm voting for "bleed and suffer."

5. Ludahai

Ludahai New Member

Jun 22, 2001
    Taichung, Taiwan

The sure sign of defeat, start picking on the syntax and spelling of the other side.

How about defending their homes from being smashed by Israeli security forces. Heck, in the US, at least you need a court hearing before your property rights are taken away from you.

6. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Hmmm lets see something else here...What do you get me any arab or muslim...How about a Muslim from Indonesia and a Muslim from Pakistan and you tell me if there pro-palestinian and biased. Infact, eventhough your far away from them, they will be so much against you for who you are and how you act.

Call it a shame, but somehow..i get the feeling that going to the middle east and to tour there countrys is not worth a life!!!!

Israel has critics on all side. and thats what makes it real and puralistic, whereas, the last palestinian who had a vocal point was either banished, jailed or hung...

so have it your way! :)

7. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    As opposed to not bothering to read the posts of the people you're responding to, which always leads to victory and glory.

8. joseph pakovits

joseph pakovits New Member

Apr 29, 1999
    fly-over country
    Oh boy, where to start, where to start?

Should I run spelling smack on his ass for spelling my last name incorrectly?

Should I point out to him that I'm 95% French-Canadian and American Indian with a bit of Irish thrown in and I'd have to be the freaking Dalai Lama to be any less Jewish than I already am?

Should I point out that I've consistently been one of the more pro-Palestinian voices in the Poltics Forum (if only because everyone else here is rabidly pro-Israel and I feel the need to provide a more balanced and accurate picture of the conflict) for, gee, only four years now?

Should I mock his poor grammar and the general unintelligibility of his post to native speakers of English?

I've haven't been this spoiled for choice since I was the only straight guy in my high school theater club.

9. Matrim55

Matrim55 Member+

Aug 14, 2000
    Berkeley
    Club:
    Connecticut
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should probably just ignore the bigoted, ignorant twat and take his racist maunderings for the pile of festering lemur-poo they are. There's no way to truly do justice to someone like this on the internet and I, for one, am consoled only by the fact that some day Karma will give this guy a Louisville Slugger upside the head.

Showing this guy two sides to an argument would be like showing a dog a card trick. In the end, what's the bloody point?

10. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Joe Poskovitz is a pretty intelligent fella :)

Im the jewish one, infact...im the israeli one...

so when does the Lynching start!!! :(

11. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    You're american, calling me a bigot, ignorant and racist - take a good look at your countrymen before you make a judgement call, in fact, why don't you label me a terrorist and bomb me.

12. MyHouse!

MyHouse! Member

Mar 12, 2000
    Tallahassee
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Skip and cs7 Took the words right out of my mouth.

Unless we're going to arm the Palestinians to the teeth the same we've done for Israel, I say we keep out of this mess.

None of them seem to deserve to live in the Holy Land. None of those fools know how to act.

13. krolpolski

krolpolski Member+

But there are people in D.C. who won't let us stay out of this mess.

http://www.thenation.com/docPrint.mhtml?i=20020902&s=vest

14. joseph pakovits

joseph pakovits New Member

Apr 29, 1999
    fly-over country
    As long as there's oil over there, we'll be in that mess one way or the other.

True, dat.