Israel/Palestine in the News, Part III

Discussion in 'International News' started by JBigjake, Mar 24, 2011.

1. mak9

mak9 Member

May 21, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    hell yeah it's their fault

if they didn't create Hamas in the first place,... none of the chaos in the last few day would've happened

2. mak9

mak9 Member

May 21, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    deceiving young israeli children to sign and decorate rockets to be dropped on the neighboring Palestinian kids ....... will surely bring 'peace' in the future :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

3. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    This is for Hezbollah and Nasrallah - do some HW before posting...Or just actually READ what is says on these shells "Nazrallah with love..."

4. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah, that's much better :D

Yaroni repped this.
  5. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    LOL, ye cuz muslims have never tried to kill non muslims for not being muslims.

6. mak9

mak9 Member

May 21, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    wahabi extremist are mentally unstable morons

if they weren't funded, given weapons and put in place of power......... etc. Today, they would be on the streets begging for food.

A society progresses quickly, whenever the idiots are put in their place and denied from holding any position of power. But Israel/US doesn't want Palestine to progress, so they finance the idiots (monetized by the Saudis) and have them disrupt the political order of that region.

7. Mr. Conspiracy

Mr. Conspiracy Member+

Apr 14, 2011
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Always kidding mak9. Too funny.

http://www.adl.org/main_Israel/hamas_facts.htm

8. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Your are mistaken my good freind and fellow Torontonian, its not Wahabism, that is a common misconception, it's mainly Sailifi Islam and Qutbism you.

But i would expect you to know any different as your posts show you aren't very well versed in issues regarding the middle east.

If my aunt had balls... yeah i know i already used that one. But they are funded and supported dustam, and largely from Iran.

Fair point, but the Shiia are mainly the ones that do not want Palestine to progress, someones gotta be a pawn against Israel/the West.

And not only are idiots not put in their place, but the idiots are in fact the masses.

9. Mr. Conspiracy

Mr. Conspiracy Member+

Apr 14, 2011
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Some perspective here:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/15/world/meast/syria-civil-war/index.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/19/world/meast/gaza-israel-strike/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
    Its a good thing that everyone is so concerned over events in gaza that it commands World Wide attention while next door the fighting goes on with far far less effort to effect a truce.

Moishe and yasik19 repped this.
  10. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    [​IMG]

Mani repped this.
  11. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    that sharon woman is disgusting.

fack her

12. Yaroni

Yaroni Member

Aug 31, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    the pukefest that is this thread continues

13. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    along with the IDF, I rather have this thread continue than the illegal killings the IDF is perpetrating.

14. Mr. Conspiracy

Mr. Conspiracy Member+

Apr 14, 2011
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should ignore perndog, he adds no value to any thread he posts in.

15. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    compared to what? conspiracy theories? :confused::ROFLMAO:

16. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    At one level, my reaction to the events in Gaza is: how can a people who suffered through the holocaust and the crimes committed against them, forget so quickly and easily, and turn around and commit such crimes against another people as Israel has committed against the Palestinians? This is a question that occurs to me frequently, most recently when I was reading a survey which showed that some 85% of Israelis supported the operations and attacks taking place in Gaza.

At another level, I am awe struck by the propaganda machine that serves Israel. True, for anyone who knows the facts, this propaganda machine is more than irritating; it is down right a provocation. But here is Israel taking a series of measures to intentionally provoke a fight in Gaza, doing so -- as was suggested by that Rabbi talking off-the-cuff to the BBC before he realized he was still on the air -- most probably as a result of some calculations relating to Iran (e.g., taking out Hamas' long range rockets in order to defuse that threat in case of war with Iran), and then turning around and, with the help of its propaganda machine, blame the victims for the death and destruction that is being visited upon them. And, in case blaming the victims doesn't fly, trying to blame Iran, which is one of the few countries on earth that has no qualms blaming Israel for its actions.

In this mix, I also read reports from Iran to the effect that the recent visit by Qatar's emir to Gaza was used to plant devices on various Hamas figures through watches and other gifts that the emir had bestowed on them, which in turn enabled Israel to take out the Hamas commander who was assassinated in the run up to the conflict flaring up in Gaza. I don't know if the reports in this regard are true or not, but certainly they at least reflect the uneasiness in trusting US-backed, wealthy, sheiks and potentates from the Arabian side of the Persian Gulf as folks pretending to be helping the fight against Israel. I say this as someone who held some hope a few years back that Qatar's emir could indeed prove an exception, but Qatar's role in the events in Syria have dispelled in such hopes in my eyes. After all, anyone who truly is committed to fighting Israel must realize that the resistance to Israel relies heavily on Syria as the bridge that links Iran to the fight against the Zionist regime. If that bridge is lost, the fight against the Zionist regime is severely compromised. Thus, I don't get how someone can make the rhetorical points the emir of Qatar has made and yet work actively to undermine the Assad regime?

Incidentally, while I am still not clear about Qatar's motives and actions, let there be no doubt. The two most despicable regimes in the region are Israel and Saudi Arabia. I just don't know which one makes the other look better!

17. Mr. Conspiracy

Mr. Conspiracy Member+

Apr 14, 2011
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Case in point, glad you were so happy to prove me correct, again.

18. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  19. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  20. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  21. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Waiting for Umar to update his sig with this scumbag.
    [​IMG]

Mr. Conspiracy repped this.
  22. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
  23. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City