Is the US WNT - Sweeden game showing in your area?

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by rcleopard, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Jo

Jo New Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Kansas
    Today I sent a thank-you email to my ABC affiliate. I want them to know that I was watching and I'm glad they carried it.

2. joe guy

joe guy New Member

Apr 26, 2002
    Portland, OR
    For those in Portland, OR Katu TV claims to be reairing the Sweden-USA match (tonight) Tuesday night at 11:35 PM. Check with the station to be sure; they don't have a great track record.

3. Mike Segroves was correct in stating the worship service will run every Sunday. A representative from the local affiliate returned my call and not
    only explained that to me but also thanked me for my politeness. I’m not sure how “a nice message” was interpreted as “rant.”

Segroves, your concern for my soul is touching. I’d like to put your mind at ease, though. I had already attended church and received the Sacraments.
    And I’ll try not to let it go to my head that you think I alone could have had such a profound effect on soccer via a small television station in
    Mississippi. :rolleyes: (Now if I had put that after “a nice message,” I could see it being interpreted as a “rant.”)

4. joe guy

joe guy New Member

Apr 26, 2002
    Portland, OR

Mike buddy,
    I talked to our local program director, and she had nothing but poor answers to my questions. I don't think you read my post, or you don't seem to understand plain English. Read again friend and do some thinking.
    Your pal,
    joe