Is "Sueno MLS Racist"

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by whip, Jan 26, 2008.

1. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  2. jade1mls

jade1mls Member

Jul 9, 2006
    Seattle
    That's what i've been screamin'

Some people need to do some research before hollering racism so quickly. It cheapens the word and really takes away from REAL cases racism.

PS: Anyone find it funny he spent time in Fulham's academy? If he gets signed that would be the 2nd player in two years to come to MLS from Fulham's Academy. The EPL is just a development league for MLS and Fulham is our farm team :p

Seriously though, hopefully he can take the summer heat better than Yinka Casal could.

3. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    What do I ignore...? I raise a question ....It was not a statement ...You have to know the difference between both... right ? The stupidity come from answer question that nobody is asking ...Did you find the thing racist ? you could even answer with a yes or no.....:rolleyes:

I do have an advantage over anglo speakers, I am hispanic and I do know what I am talking about. You have to realize that?? right....The way Fiore and company present the promotion seems like is only directed at spanish speaker in the LA area I am really happy to know that there are promotional directed at everybody spanish and english speakers ....

4. CACuzcatlan

CACuzcatlan Member

Jun 11, 2007
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't get that either. I'm a Galaxy fan, but I'm an even bigger MLS fan. I like having Chivas USA and SJ Earthquakes as rivals. I like having Chivas USA in the same town. I don't want to see them fold. I would like them to get their own stadium eventually, but I'm fine with sharing the Home Depot Center for a few more years. They are establishing themselves and shouldn't rebranded. I am a bit concerned about their ability to attract non-Mexican fans due to their parent club's reputation, but I'll let them figure that out.

5. FC Arizona

FC Arizona Member

Jan 9, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    Did they really? I must have missed the message. They sucked me in and I'm Anglo and live about 500 miles from HDC. Stupid me. (I do live within 50 miles of the Border and can passably follow Spanish).

The only thing the HO in MX could do that would please me more is to setup Chivas Dos in Phoenix.

6. United_Caps_Fan

United_Caps_Fan New Member

Apr 25, 2004
    Alexandria,VA 134/35
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This has to be one of the DUMBEST threads ever on BS. At least its kind of amusing / entertaining.:rolleyes:

7. FC Arizona

FC Arizona Member

Jan 9, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    Well, we're not as organised as the DC Thread. We'll get there some day.