Is Marvell in full swing

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by whip, Apr 14, 2006.

1. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Hey...I hear that Marvell had an operation last month in Germany... Is he reaching his 90 percent..?

2. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's on his way to being ROTY, and we're only 2 weeks in.

3. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    Damn straight. Marvell is an awesome player. His speed is unreal how he caught up to Twellman and disposessed him so quickly in the opener. This kid is our future RB not just for RBNY but for the US Nats as well.

What confidence and poise he has.

4. Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess Member

Jan 6, 2000
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sounds lke the type of player Isiah lalas will tradefor future considerations and cap reilef.

5. whip

whip Member

Aug 5, 2000
    HOUSTON TEXAS
    Fine....Now is Coach Mo Johnston using him only as a plain defender or is he running the right line like he did in the U 20 world cup....?:cool:

6. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nah Lalas got him and Mo Jo won't let him go.

7. Bring Back Fabian

Bring Back Fabian New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    NJ
    Why don't you guys thank Lalas for getting him hear instead of ridiculing him before he does anything.

8. metx

metx New Member

Jun 3, 2004

Yeah man: Waynee, Stammler, Arvizu, Atidore, Ikangu & Exantus are the future of the team and we have to thank them for that and forget the pass

9. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    What the hell is your problem? Lalas traded up to get Wynne and your spewing this crap about he will let him go or trade him because of Cap Room already?

You know Lalas hasn't gone thru a full season yet and your already on his arse. Please Metrosuccess let him do his job and then you can let him have it.

Is that o.k. with you? I understand you are a disgruntled Knicks fan like me, but at least I'm not allowing Isiah's crap to overflow into Lalas's job.

10. CRSvideo

CRSvideo Member

Jul 24, 1999
    New York, NY
    He's had occasional runs forward, but not nearly as many as in the U20 (and they aren't as effective so far either). He mostly stays back and defends. Doing very well in that role though.

11. DiscoWarrior11

Dec 27, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Although I think Lalas more than made up for it, I'm guessing that some people are still upset at Lalas for trading away solid guys for the future like Wells and Regan. I remember how angry and confused people were with the Wells-Conway deal.

And the Serioux - O'Rourke deal, as far as recent trades go. Although this one is trading a solid player for a solid future player... and the jury is still out on this one, I believe.

12. Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess Member

Jan 6, 2000
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gio: Have you seen Canero play?? We dump Seroiuix and keep this guy who is wasteing an SI slot as well for a team that can't score? Who do you blame for this? I say Mo and Isiah!

13. metx

metx New Member

Jun 3, 2004

It is True, but we have to wait 'till they get the two Sr International, because I thing that is the reazon why, they trade Seroiuix for.

14. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    So far Canero has only started 1 match and subbed in twice for only 10 minutes each. I am not going to freak out after 1 match because you have a crap fit about Lalas. Mo wanted Canero, remember that and Mo told Lalas to sign him, so if you want to complain about Canero, that's thrown onto Mo's shoulders not Lalas.

This club still has 2 Senior International Slots available to them and they are trying to be prudent with them. We need another forward up top and either it's the people on the roster or the ones that they can get to help the club fine, but right now I'm not freaking out like you are.

I'm not happy with the perfromence at the moment yes, but at the same time they still earned 3 points in 3 matches so at the moment I'm o.k.

15. Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess Member

Jan 6, 2000
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gio, looks like your buddy Isiah Lalas resigned according to some reports today. Too bad he didn't quit before he got rid of our decent players. we have no ability to score with this team right now. Where are the signings?

16. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    Why don't you stop being a DIC and go and get them for us Mr. GM

17. Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess Member

Jan 6, 2000
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gio, don't take this Isiah stuff so personal. You are starting to show your true colors.