Iranian President a hostage taker?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Yankee_Blue, Jun 29, 2005.

1. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin

A simple no, I did not vote in this election, nor have I been to Iran recently would have sufficed.

Your comment about seeing thousands of Iranians at LAX every time you go there is absolute bullsh!t. Congratulations on embellishing. It truly is unbelievable how full of it you are and how you go to extremes to be an appologist for everything that occurs in a country you haven't been to in years. You are a joke, "Iranian Democracy" is a joke, Iranian military power and hegemony are a joke,

Here's a clip of some of your best comedy:
    "3) Regarding political dissent, Dr. Ahmadinejad considers freedom of speech to be a guarantee born from Islamic law and tradition. While we live in a country where some believe you should not criticise the Supreme Leader, at the time of the prophet and the saint Imam Ali, people who disagreed with them were free to voice their disagreement."

Do you catch what is so funny? It's the following: "While WE LIVE IN A COUNTRY..." So where did you cut and paste that from because you don't live in Iran and according to what you have written you have either never been there or haven't been there in decades.

Additionally, what is also humorous is the comment that freedom of speech is a guarantee of Islamic law. That could not be further from the truth.

DamonEsquire posts are more informative than yours in addition to being the best on BS.

2. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Some people cannot read. I was paraphrashing what someone named "Kalhour" was saying in an interview with an Iranian satellite statioin about Ahmadinejad's positions.

I was in contact with dozens of people in Iran during the elections. People who voted for different candidates. Besides, until very recently when one of the channels was jammed by the US, I had access to two channels from Iran. One is Iran's version of CNN, called IRINN which is a 20 hour news program. That program is broadcast in Iran and outside, but recently the US seems to have jammed it here. The other program that still operates in the US is JJTV. Besides these, there are some 27 Iranian satellite program that are not operated by Iran's govenrment.

Anyway, this is a waste of my time...

3. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I could name at least 10 other prominent political figures, including some who are now dissidents, and others which include Khatami's brother, who were part of the crowd involved in the take over of the US embassy. From all these folks, some have chosen the one guy in Iran who might not have been directly involved to express their anger. 26 years after the fact!

4. 352klr

352klr Member+

Jan 29, 2001
    The Burgh of Edin
    What do you mean it's a waste of your time. IT's an opportunity to shovel bs about Iran; an opportunity you never pass up. When was the last time you were in Iran? I look forward to October when you move there and we don't have to deal with your moronic posts anymore.