iran

Discussion in 'Iran' started by dooodoool, Dec 18, 2005.

1. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005
    guys im worried about this antarinejad..if he continues his racist stuff about israel theres a chance they could ban iran from world cup..theres a line you cant go over and antarinejad are there soon with his racist speeches about israel..look what they did to south africa during their racist regime..they were banned from all big sporting events..******** ANTARINEJAD man i hate this mofo!! :mad:

2. NoClue

NoClue New Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    yes. he is our biggest problem not portugal

3. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Who is he :confused:

4. NoClue

NoClue New Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    he is the former coach of Yokohama Cabron

5. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
    LOL!

He is refering to Iran's president and his speeches that promted the German MP to call for Iran's ban from the WC.

6. Afshin

Afshin New Member

Jul 11, 2005
    San Francisco
  7. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Comments may be stupid but if you really think Iran will be banned because of them is unfortunately more stupid!

8. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Some of u may disagree with me, but I don't find Ahmadinejad's comments stupid. Even tho I hate the I.R. but I kinda enjoy reading about Ahmadinejad's comments on the holocaust. They're abit true, you know.

9. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Moving away from what the comments are actually saying, there are some analysts who say there are "other" reasons for such comments. Don't really want to go into them for now but they could actually be part of very clever "ruse"!

10. dooodoool

dooodoool New Member

Nov 30, 2005

one must be weird to read the shiit antarinejad says..he s a morn!!and what stuffs are true??palestines problem is not irans problem..******** them both :eek: