Iran Security Forces Kill Youth At Point Blank, Drag Body In Town

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Ian McCracken, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It was the Jews, I tell ya! [/IM]

Iran Security Forces Kill Youth At Point Blank, Drag Body In Town

Mahabad, (Eastern Kurdistan), Jul. 12 – Iran’s State Security Forces on Sunday opened fire at youths in the north-western volatile Kurdish town of Mahabad, leaving one young man dead and several others injured.

A group of friends were walking at an avenue in Independence Square in Mahabad at 22:30, when they were approached and attacked by an SSF convoy, plain-clothed Islamic vigilantes, and a number of agents of Iran’s dreaded Ministry of Intelligence and Security (VEVAK), according to several eye-witnesses.

The SSF fatally shot a young man by the name of Shoan Qaderi and critically injured two other individuals.

The security forces then proceeded with tying Qaderi’s body to a Toyota jeep and while driving dragged it in streets, according to the witnesses.

“This barbaric and inhumane act was carried out to scare everybody so that they stop their anti-government protests”, said one witness, who requested to remain anonymous.

2. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    That is dreadful.

Should we invade?

Where is Osama?

3. b$hit - redded

b$hit - redded Red Card

Jul 13, 2005
    http://joshuawoody.com/iran.htm

enjoy!

The History of Iranian Sponsored Terrorism

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al-Qaida's Links to Iranian Security Services
    Yael Shahar
    ICT Researcher

Since the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, terrorism has served the regime of the ayatollahs as a tool of both domestic and foreign policy. This policy was directed against Iranian citizens inside Iran, as well as against advocates of opposition views in exile. Iran's sponsorship of terrorism has bridged ideological gaps and political divides; Teheran has provided arms and training to such groups as the Gama'a al-Islamiyah, the Egyptian al-Jihad, and the Algerian G.I.A. Al-Qaida too, has benefited from Iranian support and expertise for more than a decade. More recently, this support has taken the form of free passage for al-Qaida activists seeking to establish a foothold in Lebanon. There are also signs that al-Qaida has sought the help of Iran in deepening it involvement in Palestinian terrorism against Israel.

Iran's support of Terrorism

Iran views terrorism as a legitimate means to further its ideological and strategic aims, including:

"Exporting the Revolution"

Assisting Islamic groups and organizations worldwide, especially in the Middle East

Furthering the destruction of Israel and attempting to sabotage the political process

Destabilizing the regimes of the more pragmatic Arab countries

Eliminating the Iranian regime's opposition.

Throughout the 1980s, Iranian and pro-Iranian agencies were involved in the planning and execution of attacks against Western targets, particularly in Lebanon. Under .................

4. b$hit - redded

b$hit - redded Red Card

Jul 13, 2005
    "osama" is everywhere now, even in your own country. Use your brain when you talk.

5. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Why do you like to waste everyone's time with such nonsense?

I first noticed the "report" Ian posted on an MEK website, which incidentally has somehow been bumped high when you do google news search under Iran.

Just for the record, anything that "Iran Focus", SMSCDI, the National Council of Resistance, and a proliferating network of sites devoted to "regime change", including a few affiliated with a misnamed group "Iran Freedom something" (founded by Corisi, the guy who brought you the Swift boat adds), -- anything posted by any of these websites, even if picked up by slightly more "mainstream" right wing conservative publications likes the Washington Times, can be assumed to be lies. These folks, for whatever reason, don't concentrate on any truthful stories of wrongdoing in Iran (which there must be plenty of), and instead prefer to lie. I really don't know the reason for this tactic?

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Well it has been reported that his son is being held by Iran and that other memebers of the Taliban and AQ that cowered and ran from superior :))) US armed forces in Afghanistan are being held in Iran. Will have to google for links to this though.

7. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Probably hiding amongst his sympathizers in the Santa Cruz mountains.

8. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    And it has been reported that Laura Bush killed her 17-year-old boyfriend because he wouldn't pay for her abortion.

But what does that have to do with Osama? He is still free after killing a couple of thousand Americans, W is still president after sending 1,700 to their deaths while not trying to capture Osama, the Iranian government killed one boy, and Laura killed one boy.

Laura get my vote as the best human of the set.

9. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I can assure you, he would be dead. He has more sympathizes in the White House than here.

10. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Ian and I have years of history conversing on these boards, and you don't have d!ck. Unless you are a sock puppet.

Face it, Osama was let off the hook by W. The invasion of Iraq has created more terrorists than it prevented. Bad policies kill American soldiers, which I don't want to see happen.

Don't be a dumb$hit.

11. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Oh he's just up a the local pub near me chatting about football and enjoying a pint with his mates in his cockney accent :rolleyes: :D

12. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    [​IMG]

:D yahahahahahahahahaahaha :D :D he's been who wants to be a millionaire

13. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    My bad. I will stick to the Mullah Times from now on for the truth.

14. Roel

Roel Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Santa Cruz mountains
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Hey, your sympathizers quote from the Weekly Standard.

15. Ray Luca

Ray Luca BigSoccer Yellow Card

Feb 2, 2005
    IM said rightly nothing wrong with killing kids in Iran as long as they are tied in with the Jews somehow.

16. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Not really sure how you make a connection with Laura Bush here, but as far as Osama goes, if his son, an active member of AQ, and other AQ members are being held in Iran, then shouldn't they be turned over to the US? You asked where Osama was, well he is just one of many, the war on terror is to get all of AQ.

Of course we should really look at all the mysterious deaths of those who opposed Clinton in the whitewater issue.

17. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fixed.

18. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002