Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. cptwothree

cptwothree New Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    CP from Memphis!

2. GoalChuck

GoalChuck Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hey guys and hallo to everybody :)

I'm also new here and this is my first post.
    I like to bet on soccer but I'm more or less new in the whole betting thing :unsure:
    Happy that i found this forum. :D

3. Paddington

Paddington Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Hello all. It's good to be here with you to discuss the great sport of soccer and other things.

4. niko1990

niko1990 New Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Club:
    AC Chievo Verona
    Hello everyone I am niko , Love the forum

5. adeliajoker

adeliajoker New Member

Sep 3, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hi, I'm new here unfortunately for you I'm girl. I join this forum, because I'm looking a gift for my boyfriend, I want to give him a ball and a special tour to Poland (I bought some trip in http://krakowdirect.com)
    I don't have a question about a trip to Poland as you probably guessed ;), I of course want to know what kind of ball I should buy, I have no idea :( I think about ball from this year's World Cup, where can I buy it?
    I was looking in the website but I didn't find.
    The second question is about "foot ball places" in Poland, in Krakow, I'm planing one "tour day" tour to Auschwitz and visit Wieliczka Salt Mine.
    I have a two days for "sport", can you recommend me something ?
    I have only one mount to come up with an idea.
    My boyfriend really love sport, especially food ball ...

6. ruiportugalfigo

ruiportugalfigo New Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Club:
    Seattle
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Hello everybody! My name is Sam Biggers, and I'm a huge Portuguese football fan. I just wanted to pop in and say hello, and also mention that I run a website (portugalfutbol.net). The site is always looking for writers passionate about Portuguese football, so if you are interested or know of someone who may be interested, please follow this link.

Also, one more question. Hopefully someone can give me an answer. Are there rules against doing a pitch for writers in the Portuguese football section of the BigSoccer forums? I don't want to offend anyone, but I really think that throwing out a line in that forum could truly be beneficial.

7. LVMLS

LVMLS Member

Aug 18, 2014
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Hey all.

I've already posted a few times in the MLS Expansion forum but figured I'd make an official intro here.

Born and raised in San Francisco, spent some time in Chicago and now make my home just outside Las Vegas.
    Big SJ Earthquakes fan, follow Spurs on the other side of the pond and doing what I can to help Las Vegas get an MLS team. Glad to be here. Cheers!

8. Voldemort24

Voldemort24 New Member

Sep 8, 2014
    México
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hi all,
    I'm happy for join in this wonferful forum.
    I'm from México, but i like Europa Leagues, my favorite team is Barcelona but i love Cristiano Ronaldo xD, is my favorite player.
    One reason for join in this forum is learn english, and who better learn with soccer.

9. Tuan

Tuan New Member

Sep 10, 2014
    Hi everyone, I'm new here.

10. darclee warshoff

darclee warshoff New Member

Sep 12, 2014
    Darclee Warshoff has worked for me for several years and has worked for me as my Executive Assistant.

11. stcv1974

stcv1974 Member

Liverpool FC
    Serbia
    Aug 5, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hi! Go Liverpool!

12. CamchatkaFC

CamchatkaFC New Member

Sep 16, 2014
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    This is a great thread -- a nice way to welcome people. I am returning to a love of soccer after living it as a kid and kind of losing track of it between World Cups. Now its what consumes my free time and passion. I have fallen head over heels for the beautiful game internationally, in MLS, EPL and Serie A -- and pretty much anywhere. I love it all and getting more involved online is the next evolution of this love.

13. Adaislam

Adaislam New Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Club:
    Changsha Ginde
    Hello, this is Ada Islam, glad to join in this forum

14. Jeremy8

Jeremy8 New Member

Sep 17, 2014
    Hello, I'm new- from the US. I joined because I recently joined a pickup soccer group and I suck and need tips etc.

15. Co4chM4t

Co4chM4t New Member

Sep 19, 2014
    NY
    German says Hi from NY.

16. The_Freestyler

The_Freestyler New Member

Sep 21, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Here is my introduction, this is me:

17. Skyview

Skyview New Member

Sep 22, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    We are an IPTV reseller, and we offer Bein Sports on some of the boxes we sell on our site if anyone is thinking about watching live games visit our site.

18. The8000

The8000 New Member

Sep 12, 2014
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Sac Republic fan loving the USL info the fans provide

19. TheAlexPerrault

TheAlexPerrault New Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    This is Alex Perrault from SportsManias (and formerly EpicMealTime). I’m filming a Diehard Tour, where I'm featuring the best diehard fan bases in North America. This past week our DieHard Tour brought us to Toronto to watch Toronto FC.

I met some awesome fans and ate amazing food. Toronto knows how to do it! Here is the video:

Hope you like it, and let me know if you have any suggestions for other cities to go profile diehard fans!

20. P.W.

P.W. Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Hi, new here. Parent of a couple of young soccer players. Reading the forums and learning a lot!

21. robbypark

robbypark New Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Hi, I'm a new fan from Saskatchewan. I'm ethnically South Korean. Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are my favorite European clubs.

22. aleny123scott

aleny123scott New Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
    hi,
    welcome to this wonderful forums site you can shaer and get more information about BMW
    car but i don't have any idea releted to your question ....................
    histroy of india

23. Annaaaaa

Annaaaaa New Member

Oct 5, 2014
    Club:
    FC Utrecht
    hi guys :) I'm Anna, and yeah I know this is not the best place to ask it but yeah :)
    I was wondering if anybody knows where Luca Esposito is?
    He is 16 and lives in Napoli nearby the beach. He has a younger sister and brother and a older brother. His parents are busy people, and he likes to party and to play football. He doesn't goes to school and hangs out a lot on the streets of Napoli. This sounds really weird, sorry but if anyone has a tip? I'll give you a chocolate bar >:)

24. martin ericson

martin ericson New Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  25. Dylan Baker

Dylan Baker New Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hey everyone! My name is Dylan Baker, host of the Half Volley Football Podcast and owner of www.halfvolleyfootball.com. I'm hoping to be active on this site and get you guys to check out the newest American perspective on English Premier League football/soccer. Let us know what you think of the pod, and I'll be around supporting my Reds!